Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
Ugh, I'm not even going to bother responding to assuming games.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-13-2013, 10:13 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Ugh, I'm not even going to bother responding to assuming games.

For us the community it's not about what we assume, but about what you project.

And what you project, is a verbally abusive admin, that also tends to ban without knowing the full picture of the situation ( I can say this because I've been a victim of this.)

All we really ask is a little respect then we'd (at least I) might show you some in return. Respect is earned, not given cause you're an admin.

On the other hand respect is expected from an admin such as yourself, you represent more than yourself, you represent fearless.

P.S. I hope this message falls within your taste Killjoy :)
(02-14-2013, 06:24 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 10:13 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Ugh, I'm not even going to bother responding to assuming games.

For us the community it's not about what we assume, but about what you project.

And what you project, is a verbally abusive admin, that also tends to ban without knowing the full picture of the situation ( I can say this because I've been a victim of this.)

All we really ask is a little respect then we'd (at least I) might show you some in return. Respect is earned, not given cause you're an admin.

On the other hand respect is expected from an admin such as yourself, you represent more than yourself, you represent fearless.

P.S. I hope this message falls within your taste Killjoy Smile

Yes, It is like if you find a CEO who talks to you and treats you like a complete bastar* (I am not calling Rux a bastar*, I am just using it in context) who may have a heart of gold, It doesnt matter if he has a heart of gold else-were, To everyone else who he treats like crap, he is a complete bastar*.
This is turning into this pointless argument again. You might want to stop before this topic gets closed again.
It was a pointless argument to begin with. There's a difference between being offended and wanting to be offended because the majority found this and thought "Yes, she finally slipped, gather all the "evidence" and let's put her down!". Don't even dare to contradict me since most of you know this is true, you keep your "Hey rux Cheese Cheese" as appearance but when you get a chance to strike, you suddenly become an enemy.

So I ask everyone here, what do you expect to happen here? Get me demoted? A slap on the wrist? To prove how much I offended y'all by closing a thread that was involving unconstructive critisism?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I hope this will be taken as a lesson, after all... It's not a minor slip to say things other people get banned for.
Of course everyone does it sometimes, but why we get warned/banned?
That's for us to remember it for later and don't do it again.
Report reviewed, case closed. Disciplinary action will be taken towards Ruxandra.