"Interrupting adminning"
Your name: Spitfire (The Awesomemaster)

Your ban ID: 23285

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Interrupting adminning, breaking FearRP

Involved: I cant remember the name of anyone in the room exept the president (Hellshell) and the admin (Narcotic)

Why we should unban you: Here is my side of the story:

I came up the lift to help the president, I went in and everyone was hostaged while Narcotic was scolding the guys who where hostaging them because they "Random raided" then one of the guys who narcotic wasn't focusing on told me to put my gun (SMG) down, I looked down and put it back in my hotbar (I wouldn't use it as that would be failRP and I RPed putting it down) he then put his focus on the other SS who he tied up without tieing me up 1st.

As he moved attention to the SS and tried to get into the elevator with the SS to get away, I moved around to the side of the room so I had a clear LOF on him and RPed taking a concealed pistol out of my back pocket with the /me command, The room now looked like this:

[Image: diagramofbannage.jpg]

I made extra sure that I didn't hit anyone else and even gave it a few seconds to make sure I got a good shot, I fired my full clip into the guy who still had his back to me, He fired at me, I move around into the presidents room, Narcotic grabs me, Then instantly bans me without even seeing my side of the story.

"Interrupting adminning"

Why didn't he just move the guys away from the location where a guy had a gun to talk in private?

"breaking FearRP"

He didn't die me up and completely ignored me for a good 20 seconds.

If anyone else was involved in this, Please speak how you saw the situation.
You were being held under gunpoint by an armed man, just cause he looks away half a splitsecond doesn't mean that you can pull your own gun.

I was handling an OOC case, where I told you all to pause the raid, you failed to do so by pulling your gun, shooting the damn out of the raiders, including me.
(02-03-2013, 03:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You were being held under gunpoint by an armed man, just cause he looks away half a splitsecond doesn't mean that you can pull your own gun.

I was handling an OOC case, where I told you all to pause the raid, you failed to do so by pulling your gun, shooting the damn out of the raiders, including me.

No, It was an easy 20 seconds that he pulled his gun off me, Not a split second.

You didn't say that while I was there and neither did the raider as he continued the raid and I concentrated on not shooting you for the reason that you would ban me like you have now, It was he who shot you while I was running, Not me.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Spitfire (The Awesomemaster) (STEAM_0:0:33972094) has been lifted due to a mistake and a misunderstanding.
I remember that you came up later, so you must've not heard it.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team