STEAM_0:1:20472389

Banning Admin:
Console

Ban Length:
Permanent

Reason for the ban:
Repeatedly RDMing as gundealer

Why we should unban you:
I've joined the server around 2 days ago and already racked up 10 hours or so, as soon as I started playing I loved the server, I enjoyed playing as a gundealer and had quite a good business going, however, I did take things too far when I could finally afford a sniper, however, it was actually an "In Real Life" friend who I was RDMing as a joke (ShalashaskaCrosby) , and we were both laughing. I admit, i did get a bit excited with it, however, i would really love to the server again as i've fell in love with the game. I also, promise, that this will never happen ever again, I'm sorry, please unban me!
P.S: I realise I have totally disregarded the rules and, hopefully, I will look forward to playing the game properly (as a Gun Dealer)

Thank you for the time taken to read this, please unban ! ;D
The thing is, in a matter of quite a short time, you'd already got 10 kills.

SL1CHAOS complained that someone randomly awp'd him - and when I checked the logs, it was you. He was just RPing a hobo.

You were hiding in the corner by slums, randomly awp'ing, as gundealer..

It's only when I teleported to you that you actually started trying to RP.
Yes, I am not denying any of this, to be fair, I have RP'd rather well until I got the sniper and did get a bit excited.

I'd like another chance, I'll RP like I did before I got a bit crazed, it'd be a shame if I got banned for this incidient as I enjoyed the server a lot, I suppose it's down to your judgement whether or not to trust me on the account that I've apologised and will no longer RDM/disregard the rules.
Well you RDM'ed a shitload of people and you admit it.
Why even bother asking for an unban ?
Saying: Oh me so sorry and I will never do it again is easy and bullshit imo the ban stays
However Permanent is way to harsh
if he killed 10 people
10^10 = 10.000.000.000 minutes == 19025 years
See you then.

On a more serious note I think a 50-100K'er would be in place imo
-Signature removed-
"shitload"

Not really, I RDM'd 2 people.

And thanks for your opinion however, to be fair, I didn't think people would be so against giving me another chance. It's quite stupid really, ok, I made a mistake? Therefore, I now get perm banned. If that's your decision, that's fine, I personally, think I deserve another chance.

I'm admitting it because I'd rather be truthful then a bullshitter, which is what most of the user's appealling actually are, therefore I decided to take this approach.
And I'm asking for an unban as I think it's unfair that, after my first offence, I should get perm banned.
I don't really think the way you approach replying to appeal's is very professional, all I was asking for was a second chance, no need to go that way about it, you could just tell me no.
Well, you did structure your points in a coherent and polite way Tounge Which is always useful.

But this isn't a Deathmatch server, it's for RP, so what I'll do is unban you tomorrow, as you seem to realise what you did was wrong - but if you break the rules again it'll have to go back to a perm.

Sound reasonable?
Thank you very much, It's greatly appreciated.

That's perfectly reasonable Smile
Okey, since I happened to be on anyway - you're unbanned from both servers.

Don't fail again Tounge