Experience #5
My last Expirience for now. So, I was heading back from fishing with a friend to the HQ of the Rebel's. And I heard police sirons in the background. "What is that. Cant be me I cant even see them!" I got the HQ front gates where I then heard the faint sound of Sirons turn into a loud ear aching sound. Three Cop car's came skidding around the corner.

"Crap what now." I said in radio. (The rest of the gang not knowing, but hearing what was going on.) They came to my backup standing spread out, almost as if surounding the cop's. "You were going a bit fast there." one of the Cop's said. "The President hasnt broadcasted any Speed Limit's in about 10 minutes I have forgotten them, its his job to ensure I know them." The Cop looked up at me and said "Well, its the rules. $200 fine." I stepped back and looked at the rebels.

All standing dead still. "Fuck that." I said all of a sudden hopped into my cars and reversed into the Cop car's. Then, the Rebels starting firing at the cop's. And I thaught "I am not going to run from this fight, they are helping me." so I stepped out of the car and began helping them help me! Luckily. Someone called "Adam" had a AUG and killed all the Cops, we just did the Damage. I drove my car inside the HQ and the other Rebels stole the cop car's.

So that's my last expirience for now! Because that's all I can remember! Mostly happened just in one day. Only the first one was about a week ago. Have a nice rest of the weekend guys. Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
You could've put these into one post so you don't take up so much space...
(03-13-2011, 02:08 AM)Storm Wrote: You could've put these into one post so you don't take up so much space...

Oh yeah I guess, its just I didnt want people getting confused Sad

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!