Experience #4
Yes, yes. Here it is, yet another Expirience. We got back to the HQ and this is where experience happened. A Cop was outside and there were three of us watching him. At first, I told them not to worry on the Radio. He was more scared of us than we were of him.

But, not for long. Because 3 police cars came to his backup aswel as a Special Agent riding along with one of the Cops. They approached me and the rest of the gang and said "Can we search for Contra please." none of us knew wether we had Contra or not. And I said "Sure." not knowing we did. I nodded at the other Rebel who was about to enter the code but Aborted. "What the hell are you doing?" I was thinking.

I ran to the keypad and typed in the code and let them through. "You idiot!" I heard on the radio. I panicked and was trying to think of a plan. I thaught of "Lets run out and lock them in!" but. Obviously didn't say that! There was a button to get out and they would have blown up the Contra anyway Blush We were all standing in the middle of the Water Plant (HQ Location) and the Cops and Special Agent aproached us. "Everything seems to be in order. Thanks for your time." they said and left.

I didnt know we had Contra! I was so embarrased. Blush

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!