Experience #1
One of my past experiences on FearlessRP server happened a while back, when I was playing as a Cop protecting the mayor. Altogether there were around six total Cops, 2 Special Agents. The mayor was upstairs in his office when I heard a gunshot noise. I ran to the nexus elevator to find it has just left off. To the floor's above.

I then found the body of an officer. I called for backup on the radio, and many officer's came to my side. By the time the elevator had came back down. We were sure the president was dead.

We got up to the top floor ready incase anyone was waiting for us, but there was no one. Me and another Cop stepped out of the elevator. And the other three Cops got sent back down by someone at the bottom... Me and the other Cop ran for the Presidents office. Only to find a rebel gaurding it.

To my suprise, and. The other Cop, I fired but he didnt not return fire. Immediatly, the other cop went sprinting into the room. Killing a maximum of two other Rebels who had the President cornered kneeling down. For a second, my eyes tricked me and I thaught I saw the President die. But I was wrong. I ran in and killed one more Rebel. And the other Cop and the last Rebel were both reloading their guns. I fired at him because I had around five bullets left, killing him...We had won.

Afterwards, the President thanked us for the help. Gave us some Bonus Salary money. And the Nexus..defently had some defences after that.[/size][/font]

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Nice =D
The best ive done is when 5 rebels and a BMD raided, me being the commander, and just owned all the other cops near me, after about 5 minutes I managed to kill them all. I was just lucky they burnt the cade down and just railed bullets through the fire getting most of em xD
It was like they didnt realize I was alive and I just popped out the office and went mad. xD
(03-13-2011, 09:26 PM)Xerox Wrote: Nice =D
The best ive done is when 5 rebels and a BMD raided, me being the commander, and just owned all the other cops near me, after about 5 minutes I managed to kill them all. I was just lucky they burnt the cade down and just railed bullets through the fire getting most of em xD
It was like they didnt realize I was alive and I just popped out the office and went mad. xD

Haha Wink

One time I was a SS and there was a president and the presidents office had the window covered so nobody could see in. I was afk for a moment so I walked behind the door of the presidents office, which was opened out rather then in. When I returned I heard a gunshot in the office with the president but I was still alive! I stayed behind the door for a sec, listening to what they were saying. It was funny beacause one guy said "Nobody can help you now!" so I warranted them and I think they caught on, however they continued the raid... so I ran in, tazed and arrested them. All because I was behind the open door.
2 of my fav stories of mine at this link:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2590
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
(03-20-2011, 06:03 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: One time I was a SS and there was a president and the presidents office had the window covered so nobody could see in. I was afk for a moment so I walked behind the door of the presidents office, which was opened out rather then in. When I returned I heard a gunshot in the office with the president but I was still alive! I stayed behind the door for a sec, listening to what they were saying. It was funny beacause one guy said "Nobody can help you now!" so I warranted them and I think they caught on, however they continued the raid... so I ran in, tazed and arrested them. All because I was behind the open door.

Hahaha! Nice, bit similar then Cheese