Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-22-2013, 04:45 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: Everything said by Chester is true, he just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed!)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players? He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again..
Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I really hope that this will be settled and this kid should get stripped of his powers right away.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.

You aren't even involved in this abuse thread. Go away.

Not to mention, did you even read the rules on conducting an admin abuse thread? Seriously. I feel people should be banned from the forums for breaking these rules, or at least warned..
Lead by example.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'd like to contribute to this request. Salinsky banned me (without warning) for 24 hours after shooting someone that was breaking 2 "laws" put in place by the authoritarian President at the time. I "shot his friend". I see clear cut abuse of power.

I hope the proper resolution to this is found.
(01-23-2013, 01:28 AM)BradArmes Wrote: I'd like to contribute to this request. Salinsky banned me (without warning) for 24 hours after shooting someone that was breaking 2 "laws" put in place by the authoritarian President at the time. I "shot his friend". I see clear cut abuse of power.

I hope the proper resolution to this is found.

Again, if you feel you have been banned unjustly, please use the unban request section.
(01-23-2013, 05:54 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again, if you feel you have been banned unjustly, please use the unban request section.

Oh, the ban has come and passed quite some time ago. (24hour bans aren't allowed appeals, anyway). The main point here is abuse of power for the benefit of one's self or a select few, rather than the "public good". That is, in theory, the admin or moderator's duty; to, for all intents and purposes, "serve" the public aka the honest and rule-abiding players of the server, rather than to satiate their own need to express "authoritah".
What the fĂșck is so hard to understand when I say: I don't always have to warn before issuing a ban. You're acting like I am a banningmachine who should only ban when you tell me to, newsflash. I am not and I will not ever be controlled by the players. I listen to my superiors. Period. And claiming that I banned you because you killed one of my friends is a load of bull you've just made up aswel, take a look at the ban page and look that I even ban friends if they screw up.

You claim I didn't warn you because you killed one of my friends, untrue.

You shot a person who was driving a car "because cars are banned". I spoke to you and explained to you that you cannot do that, you then kept repeating that cars are banned and that would make it a valid reason to kill a person.

Note: The car was an effing trabant, you could have stopped him by just sprinting after him if he was trying to escape, but he wasn't. He was standing idle.
As it has always been a rule that you can't shoot someone who is breaking minor rules in a car you should know fully of that rule, if you read them.

If cars are banned then you impound them in the nexus garage, you set up a blockade in the tunnel you stop the cars from being inside of the city, not go shooting people, you're basically saying just because someone is in their car you can shoot them? That's a blatant excuse to RDM loads of people, I own a car in the server and I'm pretty sure at least 30 other people own cars when the server is full = Mass RDM.

Essentially you admitted you were going to kill everyone on the server, having cars banned is a stupid rule anyway as it causes problems and petty arguments.

The next time a Trabant endangers someones life run up to them and point a gun at their face and tell them to either put the car away or get out, they will be obliged to obey you and if they don't, they are breaking fearRP so in turn, you can get him banned.

It works both ways.
Lead by example.
How is this "Ban without warn" admin abusing? there is no written that we will not ban people before warning.
Reviewed, no abuse noted.