Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Look, nice, Al* Sevenfold is helping you to be your friend and Narcotic is your friend -.-

This made me laugh,
I'm not helping anyone to be anyone's friend, heck if I was just posting rubbish just to make friends with an moderator then the admins would give me a warning for posting.

I have been friends with Salinsky and Narcotic for some time actually and I was requested by Salinsky to post on this thread as I was a first hand witness to this situation, he even asked an admin if it was ok for me to post in this thread to which the admin said it was ok.
You just seem to be trying to delete me and Narcotic from the equation of this ban request so it is between you and Salinsky, the truth is, we saw what happened, we know what happened.

So what if we are his friends? that doesn't really mean anything, I'm backing him up because it's the correct thing, not all mods/admins explain why people get banned, even so you can pm them to ask them, not try and insult them over OOC.

As I've said before, if you and your friend are too lazy to read a few paragraphs of writing, which are called "the rules" then I don't see why any admin/mod should have to read them out to you.
Lead by example.
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Look, nice, AI Sevenfold is helping you to be your friend and Narcotic is your friend -.-
I'm not the only one to complain, i just made the thread, now the founder does what he want's, i just reported you now lead with it. Stop disrespecting if you are that moderador, you always keep saying "stop whinning" , "shut up". The only warns you gave was: "shut up." , your chance was that my console isn't enabled.

If only you knew how much players talk about what you are doing bad, and i'm pretty sure you will ban or kick in the game for vengeance, like you did when you banned me, i was just talking the truth about you and you reacted immediatly after an report over me.

I won't ever shut up for a moderator who thinks he pwns everything, so, you are virtual , a guy behind a pc, so don't say what i have to do or to shut up, i'm just respecting all rules now, so don't take this with a vengeance.

Btw, my friend was ICGAMA, banned for contrablocking, you didn't warn, he was pissed of talking to me cuz it's the second time.

Good luck with your "job".
Don't forget that you are only a MOD, you can lose your job in no-time, so try to respect who respects you too, accept what playrers have to say to you if you wan't to be respect, cuz if they say something or reply to your "stop whinning", you kick always,.. maybe you don't have not enought balls to face them or cuz they are saying the truth/humilhating.

Posting here cause it regards me and my presence in the case.

Oh, and let's keep on the good vibe, instead of going all "tough guy".
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Good luck with your "job".
Don't forget that you are only a MOD, you can lose your job in no-time, so try to respect who respects you too, accept what playrers have to say to you if you wan't to be respect, cuz if they say something or reply to your "stop whinning", you kick always,.. maybe you don't have not enought balls to face them or cuz they are saying the truth/humilhating.
Why do my balls matter to you?
(01-21-2013, 08:30 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Just to give you a bit of advice, for further similar situations
It's is not necessary for FL staff to give you warning
You either read & learn rules or get banned
Plain simple
1) Don't break rules in the first place. If the warning is given means you don't know the rules
2) Mind your own business, whether its your friend or random RPer (whom you don't know) who is about to get banned. It's nothing if your business. You haven't been involved in that situation? You saw nothing of what happened? Then leave it be
3) There are many rules, I agree, but they are even easier to remember than multiplication table

It's not my server, i don't lose anything. It was just for the good of Fearless, not yours, the owner decides what he wan't to do what his team.

About the friends getting ban and why im i asking, it's simple: I'm not like you (How it looks like you are), i care about my friends, they are not random RPer's like you said, i always help them when they need.

To salinsky:
I didn't disrespect you, i was just saying the truth about what are you doing, like today i reported a guy and you didn't anything, you was online i saw you teleporting AI Sevenfold to you, and when i was talking WHY you was banning WITHOUT warning my friend, you ran away, so talked with you via OOC cuz i know you was going to ignore @ like you do.

End of my thread for me, see that with the owner.
(01-21-2013, 10:40 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Snip
I really don't care about what you think about me, I'm not going to discuss anything with a person who lacks in respect.

You might look at me as "just virtual", why the f- would I care? You're playing on V33X which was under my supervision. You either listen to the warnings I give when you're breaking a rule or you're out.

Done talking, you're way too arrogant and ignorant, I'm not wasting another minute talking to you.

And by the by, I'm not obliged to respond to every request.

Instead of being ignorant and self-centered, perhaps try to look at my perspective:
I get on to keep order in the servers, to be called around like crazy for people who are stuck etcetera. YOU on the other hand, get to play. When I don't respond to @ calls for 5 minutes, it probably means that, for a change, I'm playing, as stated earlier, I'm not obliged to respond to your requests.
I have looked through the logs. If you want to know why your friend was banned, you can look on the bans page. You were given warnings both times before the kicks in OOC, but you decided to continue.

I see no abuse here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-21-2013, 10:40 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:30 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: -snip-

It's not my server, i don't lose anything. It was just for the good of Fearless, not yours, the owner decides what he wan't to do what his team.

I didn't get that... What you talking about? How is that a reply to my message?

About the friends getting ban and why im i asking, it's simple: I'm not like you (How it looks like you are), i care about my friends, they are not random RPer's like you said, i always help them when they need.

What you mean "you are not like me"?
I never said I would let me friends a belting hand
I are about them too. So I'm not a heartless bastard as you think I am
But I help my friends out when I actually can do anything
Judging by what you said, you had no evidence or any material which would help your friends, you have just been constantly screaming out that Salinsky is wrong and your friends are innocent
Help your friends when you can, but when you have nothing to help them out with, just keep your mouth shut

I am afraid to see you a part of this community
I just (and not only me) tried being nice with you, however you just started pointing everyone else with your pointy stick, threatening that you know rules and the way this community work better than us, senior members, and staff members too
Just comply with the fact that you are very ignorant

Oh and one more thing
You said that Salinsky was ignoring your @ request
Well let me bless you that you are not a VIP here
There are around 40 other people at the same time keep constantly spamming admins with @ request
Writing non legit requests with no information whatsoever
Admins and mods do respond to every of them
They just don't have time to deal with every single one of you crying minges
One request could take up to 20 minutes to deal with
So calm your ass down or record the video of rule breaker and post Ban Request here

Don't like the way this community works?
Then adios amigo!
Hope you find better community that matches your needs
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Everything said by Chester is true, he just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed!)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players? He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again..
Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I really hope that this will be settled and this kid should get stripped of his powers right away.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.
(01-22-2013, 04:45 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: Everything said by Chester is true, he just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed!)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players? He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again..
Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I really hope that this will be settled and this kid should get stripped of his powers right away.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.

Did I read this right? You spawned THE SAME PROP after Salinsky removed the prop because it was breaking the rules? That's disrespecting moderator and you should know that.
Lead by example.
(01-22-2013, 04:45 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: Load of text by non-involved player
1. Lying that I didn't warn you, I removed your base twice, then I said:
"If you're looking for trouble, just tell me, it will save me some time"

2. Placing a fence infront of a world door, no keypad inside or a hidden keypad.

3. Breaking fear RP: Two cops versus you, you pulled your gun while under gunpoint.

4. Posting in a thread you're far from involved in.

5. How am I the kid when you're the one being extremely mad because you failed to comply with server rules and failed to process warnings handed?