Narcotic's is abusing his admin powers
Also it wasn't propblocking because you could get past the prop by jumping over it in 1 jump.(i know i did it myself)
Pro-Gamer 2013
(01-08-2013, 06:44 PM)BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote: Also it wasn't propblocking because you could get past the prop by jumping over it in 1 jump.(i know i did it myself)

You just don't set two props that you need to jump over in the middle of a raid.
(01-08-2013, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 06:33 PM)BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote: If you look at the bans Narcotic made some of them are abusing his power

Again, a claim made without evidence or even trying to mention a specific case; not even mentioning the type of abuse, when it happened, what happened just making accusations based on nothing. Note, I am not trying to prevent the case, I am trying to escalate it. If you have evidence or specific cases then bring them forward rather than making rash claims.

BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote:and some are stupid reasons like Captain Tiberius got banned for the reason That's it now.

Good, this is an improved point as it starts to become specific. We have recently began helping moderators with guidelines and such, this is mentioned. We will do what we can to improve this.
Thank You

(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 06:44 PM)BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote: Also it wasn't propblocking because you could get past the prop by jumping over it in 1 jump.(i know i did it myself)

You just don't set two props that you need to jump over in the middle of a raid.
It wasn't a raid it was an attempt of assasination. Also we needed defences cause of the SS and again if anyone came we'ed ask them to put their gun down put the policeman that came didn't so we shot and with you i couldn'y see you were and admin and you chaged at us with a weapon that looked like a gun.
Pro-Gamer 2013
(01-08-2013, 06:47 PM)BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 06:33 PM)BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote: If you look at the bans Narcotic made some of them are abusing his power

Again, a claim made without evidence or even trying to mention a specific case; not even mentioning the type of abuse, when it happened, what happened just making accusations based on nothing. Note, I am not trying to prevent the case, I am trying to escalate it. If you have evidence or specific cases then bring them forward rather than making rash claims.

BoSS x FuZiioNzZ Wrote:and some are stupid reasons like Captain Tiberius got banned for the reason That's it now.

Good, this is an improved point as it starts to become specific. We have recently began helping moderators with guidelines and such, this is mentioned. We will do what we can to improve this.
Thank You

(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

It wasn't a raid it was an attempt of assasination. Also we needed defences cause of the SS and again if anyone came we'ed ask them to put their gun down put the policeman that came didn't so we shot and with you i couldn'y see you were and admin and you chaged at us with a weapon that looked like a gun.

Attempt of assasination on the top floor of the Nexus while armed = a raid.

I teleport to you, first after that I pulled out my toolgun and deleted the two of your props and the chair, first then you shoot at me.
If I understand your summary correctly, you've been raiding the Nexus and you or your friend have built an obstacle inside the Nexus to cover yourself. Regarding the rules it's not allowed to build inside the Nexus.

Quote:6. Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission.

You are writing that the ban your received is unfair and that therefore Narcotic is abusing his powers. This is not an admin abuse case, an unban request should be made for this.

I don't consider this as moderator abuse, therefore this case is closed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.