Estleback Corporation
Congratulations on Winning this year Organization of the year award as well as Best Roleplay of 2020 !! Very happy for you guys on such big achievements !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 5 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • MasterNoda, Grizzly, max., Lewwings, Molyneux481
I'm proud to be one of the members of this clan Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 5 users Like max.'s post:
  • Grizzly, MasterNoda, Lewwings, BoJack, Molyneux481
[Image: EstlebackLogoHexTransparent.png]
Estleback News Briefing

Our operations are now expanding to the San Ranevo region, far from our home of EvoCity.

The first order of operations is to restart our very successful rehabilitation center, Alcatraz, within San Ranevo. Prisoners will once again learn skills that will help them get careers upon release, namely in San Ranevo's flourishing mining and wood working sectors. For our more long-term residents, they will find these routines equally beneficial as a way to pass time and earn revenue to spend within prison grounds. 

In addition, we are looking to hire temporary prison security and medical staff while our main workforce relocates from their EvoCity residencies.

More information about these openings and Alcatraz in general can be found at this link:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97439

Regards,

Noah Grayson

Director of the Estleback Corporation
[Image: signature.png]
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 6 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • max., Jessixa, Steven8ken, Lewwings, Molyneux481, Grizzly
Estleback News Briefing
Alcatraz
Our newest Alcatraz iteration in San Ranevo was a complete success. Prisoners were taken well care of, engaged in meaningful activities and recreation throughout their time. Unexpectedly, these prisoners were given a sudden pardon and released from the prison. We are not sure what led to this, but we are certain that these prisoners have entered the world again more reformed than when they entered our walls.

Dragon's Den

We are once again doing security for Dragon's Den, San Ranevo edition. This time, however, we will not just be security. Director Grayson will be a guest dragon, looking out for new and exciting inventions and services that could benefit Estleback. Buy a ticket to view the show on February 6th.

Promotions

We have had some wonderful new applicants join us over the last month or so, and finally we promoted several of them to our Field Officer position. Congratulations, and thank you for your service to EBC. 

We have also promoted our director of development, Molyneux, to deputy director. He has served us very well in his old position and is expected to do wonderfully as deputy director as well.

The following 9 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Molyneux481, Self, Suarez, Steven8ken, Lewwings, max., DVN, Eclipze, Grizzly

Announcements

Public Opening Hours Report 27/01/2021
Today, Estleback Corporation opened its doors for the very first time, in its newly constructed HQ. Opening hours, secured us a security contract of protecting the President and Vice President of San Ranevo. 

We also interviewed and welcomed a new applicant into the organisation. We expect great things from him in the future. 

Spoiler :
[Image: 20210127211644_1.jpg?width=960&height=405]

[Image: unknown.png]

Recruitment 
Estleback is also searching for the best candidates. If you have what it takes, contact the Deputy Director, Sam Davis, make an application on forums or visit our opening hours. 
[Image: Billboard1.png]
Deputy Director of Estleback Corporation

The following 10 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Lewwings, MasterNoda, ART, Link, Rossi, max., Steven8ken, TheSiphon, Ryan, Grizzly
OOC Name: [FL:RP] Slaint
Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8451440689
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Server Hours: 952
Preferred Communication (Discord/ForumPM etc): Discord (Slaint#9431)
(01-31-2021, 08:40 PM)Slaint Wrote: OOC Name: [FL:RP] Slaint
Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8451440689
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Server Hours: 952
Preferred Communication (Discord/ForumPM etc): Discord (Slaint#9431)

Good evening,

Thank you for your application submission. Your application is currently under review and you can expect a response from a member of the governance within 1-4 business days from now. 

Should there be any questions or concerns during this time, please feel free to reach out to myself, Director Grayson, or Deputy Director Davis directly. 

We sincerely thank you for your interest and wish you the best of luck during the application process. 

Kind regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Jack Mondays
Estleback Corporation
Director of Management
Email (Forum PM: Reebs): [email protected]

Note: The content of this message is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

[Image: UQ9kFEw.png]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 6 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, Grizzly, max., Slaint, Molyneux481, Link
Estleback News Briefing

Estleback is very happy to announce that we are now sponsoring two well known businesses in San Ranevo: Veritas News and Shmicki Construction & Design. We see a lot of opportunity in these two businesses and wish to see them improve. Their newly acquired capital will be a huge boost to business investments and we know we will see great things in the future from them.
The following 12 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Lewwings, Molyneux481, Kersey, Link, Grizzly, TheSiphon, Ratatoskrr, JT2017, max., Blaz, Toe Shmicki, Obsidial
Announcement 

Dear All,

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position at Estleback Corporation. 

I have always wanted to join Estleback Corporation for many years and finally got the opportunity to do so. Its amazed me that I got to the Deputy Director rank in such a short amount of time. I hope, I have done my best to bringing new ideas and growing the Corporation over it's darkest days. I cannot thank you enough for the opportunities, Estleback has provided for me. I wish the Mr Grayson and all the employees at Estleback Corporation the best of luck.

I cannot thank Mr Burwin and all the employees at Estleback Corporation enough. They have been amazing to have as a team and always made my job enjoyable. It's time to leave the corporation in good hands and focus on my career outside Estleback.  

Yours Sincerely,

Ex Deputy Director of Estleback Corporation

The following 12 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan, RedPanda, jhayw, Strange Neo, Lewwings, Grizzly, Blaz, MasterNoda, TheSiphon, max., Link
(02-15-2021, 09:51 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
Announcement 

Dear All,

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position at Estleback Corporation. My last day as Deputy Director will be tomorrow, 16.02.2021 at 12.00AM.

I have always wanted to join Estleback Corporation for many years and finally got the opportunity to do so. Its amazed me that I got to the Deputy Director rank in such a short amount of time. I hope, I have done my best to bringing new ideas and growing the Corporation over it's darkest days. I cannot thank you enough for the opportunities, Estleback has provided for me. I wish the Mr Grayson and all the employees at Estleback Corporation the best of luck.

I cannot thank Mr Burwin and all the employees at Estleback Corporation enough. They have been amazing to have as a team and always made my job enjoyable. It's time to leave the corporation in good hands and focus on my career outside Estleback.  

Yours Sincerely,

Ex Deputy Director of Estleback Corporation

Thank you for everything you've done and for the framework you have left for the organization. Wish you the best of luck in the future.
The following 6 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Molyneux481, Lewwings, Grizzly, Strange Neo, max., Link