Steam Name: [FL:RP]Link66

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Your Email?: I'll PM you

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 137h 48minutes

Real Age: 12

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:
I grew up in the outskirts of evocity within a rich family being an only child. By the age of 14, I could confidently use a knife for multiple uses if it's from combat to using it as a wooden spoon to cook food in a pan. A year later, I condemned myself to military duty by attending military school untill the age of 18. I then decided the time had come to lead a normal life.
Returning to evocity, I turned to the dark side of the world, gambling and participating in bank raids and criminal activities.
Now living in a flat due to loss of money, I need to start a new life, this time doing the grater good for the world, the city and the citizens who live within.

First Name: Steve

Surname: Burwin

Nationality: English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: This has all of the things that I like in a clan.

What division are you applying for?:
ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have protected my own contra and base with me and some friends for countless hours at a time. We had two atempts, they got in both times but didn't get any further than the front door. Each raid consisted of 4 guys, they were also the same guys too but they broke NLR :p

Note : If this does get accepted. Could a mod/admin shut down my old clan (Vector Incorperated) because it isn't going anywhere.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-06-2013, 07:17 PM)Link66 Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Link66

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Your Email?: I'll PM you

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 137h 48minutes

Real Age: 12

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:
I grew up in the outskirts of evocity within a rich family being an only child. By the age of 14, I could confidently use a knife for multiple uses if it's from combat to using it as a wooden spoon to cook food in a pan. A year later, I condemned myself to military duty by attending military school untill the age of 18. I then decided the time had come to lead a normal life.
Returning to evocity, I turned to the dark side of the world, gambling and participating in bank raids and criminal activities.
Now living in a flat due to loss of money, I need to start a new life, this time doing the grater good for the world, the city and the citizens who live within.

First Name: Steve

Surname: Burwin

Nationality: English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: This has all of the things that I like in a clan.

What division are you applying for?:
ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have protected my own contra and base with me and some friends for countless hours at a time. We had two atempts, they got in both times but didn't get any further than the front door. Each raid consisted of 4 guys, they were also the same guys too but they broke NLR :p

Note : If this does get accepted. Could a mod/admin shut down my old clan (Vector Incorperated) because it isn't going anywhere.

Update:

Unfortunately this application is denied due to your age.
You have no bans and a decent time on the server, but due to you low age, I cannot accept you.
Good luck with your clan!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Awww dang! Nevermind!
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Quote:Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ryder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

Your Email?: [email protected]

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 660 around that.

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 12, I changed and don't break any rules anymore but I still have a bad history.

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My name full name is Johny Georges Weasel. Many people call me Johny G.

I was born and raised in a small town near the border of England. I do not have a childhood that I can easily forget. My mom and dad died infront of my eyes.

I had no choice and I had to move to Russia. I knew some people there that could help me with making money. I joined their organization I was a loyalty member of the organzation. But 1 day when I had enough money I heard people talking about a new city, a big city with alot of work called Evocity.

I moved to Evocity and started a whole new life with a organization called GBU.
I didn't want the deallife anymore and now I am here. With a wife and asking to join your organization.

First Name: Johny

Surname: Weasel

Nationality: Great Britain

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am searching for a clan cuz my other clan got closed. I really want to try out some RP with you guys and I'd love to share my RP experiences with you. And I hope to learn alot.

What division are you applying for?: ESD or ETFD

If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?: ESD or ETFD Depends on where you want me.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Uh yeah I like to RP as a security guard and I also love to RP as for a example a spy.

Update:
  • I would like to welcome Ryder to Estleback Corporation. You'll be working at ESD.
  • Entry Requirements updated.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-06-2013, 07:40 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
Quote: -snip-

Update:
  • I would like to welcome Ryder to Estleback Corporation. You'll be working at ESD.
  • Entry Requirements updated.

Great, I am looking up to RP with you floodify and ofcourse the other members too.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Floodify
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: George Thompson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18268214

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 444 (in total should have 1600, before the timer got reset)

Real Age:17

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: more than 20

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:George

Surname:Thompson

Nationality:America

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Recently the last clan i joined, got closed. Im on the look after a new clan, and this looks appealing.

What division are you applying for?: Chief Manager
If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?:

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Plenty. Back in the start of the servers age, I came here with the dream of doing something big. I created "Family Corleone", which later became a job on the server FearlessRP. The everyday was kinda Reqruiting and fixing propblems between members and members, members and gorverment. I do handle most situations good
Thumbs Down 
(01-06-2013, 09:32 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: George Thompson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18268214

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 444 (in total should have 1600, before the timer got reset)

Real Age:17

How many bans do you have?: more than 20

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:George

Surname:Thompson

Nationality:America

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Recently the last clan i joined, got closed. Im on the look after a new clan, and this looks appealing.

What division are you applying for?: Chief Manager

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Plenty. Back in the start of the servers age, I came here with the dream of doing something big. I created "Family Corleone", which later became a job on the server FearlessRP. The everyday was kinda Reqruiting and fixing propblems between members and members, members and gorverment. I do handle most situations good

Update:

Your application is denied due to; You have a pretty nasty history. You have a lot of hours but 20 bans and history like random stealing, prop killing, RDM, random raiding and lying is not accepted if you want to join Estleback Corporation. Your last ban was yesterday.

[Image: deniedz.png]Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify
NEEDS MORE FASCISM.

But srsly guys, really well done, I like this page alot! Hope to see you around on the servers : )
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Floodify

Steam Name: <{OMNI}>Silaas

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:38107533

Your Email?:[email protected]

How many hours do you have on the servers?:123

Real Age:14

How many bans do you have?:0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:Elliot

Surname: Newmen

Nationality:American

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:Looking for a clan and though I would try some thing new,The idea of a clan revolveing purely round security is intriguing to say the least.

What division are you applying for?:ETFD *Can be put else where if needed*

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Worked for the government as a member of the S.W.A.T team

Steam Name: The Honored

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:21481223

Your Email?: PM to you

How many hours do you have on the servers?:338

Real Age:16

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?:8, one was lifted because it was invalid, so 7 valid bans. One was recent, however it was something that will not happen very often, and before that recent ban I haven't had a valid ban in 6 months.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:
I am Aloys Andre, Belgian nationality, and looking for a new organization to share my interests with. I have been head security at multiple facilities in Ghent, Belgiam, and have been able to strictly keep the facilities safe. I am able to use tactics in order to take down enemies but not necessarily kill them or cause major damage to them. After my career as security for these facilities, I myself began to get involved in these businesses. This is where I learned to really be a good shot. Unfortunately, I was driven by greed and began to parttake in these, one could call 'terrorist' acts. Our organization that I will not named was very powerful, and we were never caught. However, I left the organization and never in my right mind will I return to those actions. Now, I want to get back into security, and  my main goal is to protect, not to kill.

First Name:Aloys

Surname: Andre

Nationality:Belgian

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I am looking for a new organization that has security elements to it, however it also is not completely focused on just killing and causing damage. I think this corporation has exactly what I am looking for when it comes to my interests.
What division are you applying for?:ETFD
If applying to the EVD or the ETD, which job do you want?: Any that you need someone in. I can do Spy, srgnt, etc.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I stated this in my personal information, I learned to be a good shot from organizations, and I have been involved in many security situations throughout my entire life.