Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
I never deliberately jumped, and if I were to do such a thing do you really think I would do it to someone who I am aware runs fraps constantly? No.

Quick edit, I'll just add it also LAGGY as hell and the screen would delay where I was, like I say I'm sorry for ending up down the bottom the elevator. It was not deliberate and obviously lag is no excuse, but it did not help.

But, that is the only thing I'm sorry for. The rest of your ban just edited nonsense.
I was on the server later, all George the boy and ciryl were doing were randomly arresting and metagaming. Ie for example a rebel would walk into to the nexus lobby in a suit and george would say Rebels are banned , how did he know that they were a rebel?

He would start trying to cuff people just in the god damn lobby and we hadn't even done anything illegal. That's just one part of their stupidity, ciryl was a president and he wouldnt ever talk to anyone he just sat on his taxes getting money in a doomfort.

When they were both ss they would both random taze arrest shoot you, break nlr. It was just a mess and them trying to portray themselves as completely innocent is complete BS.
In my opinion this entire ban request was sorted at the start, it should be ovbious that Jacobs first answer explained the situation and though one or two of the reasons were a bit vague, but the reason:
"I had enough and I was changing it, we went up to the President to propose a new order, we had a force of security guards willing to work for him to fix the city...oh wait, no we didn't go up to the President because you all kept breaking NLR." is sound and solid. Furthermore both ciryl and George were just failing constantly and then covering up their actions. Most of the server was complaining about them in ooc.
(12-30-2012, 02:24 PM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: I was on the server later, all George the boy and ciryl were doing were randomly arresting and metagaming. Ie for example a rebel would walk into to the nexus lobby in a suit and george would say Rebels are banned , how did he know that they were a rebel?

He would start trying to cuff people just in the god damn lobby and we hadn't even done anything illegal. That's just one part of their stupidity, ciryl was a president and he wouldnt ever talk to anyone he just sat on his taxes getting money in a doomfort.

When they were both ss they would both random taze arrest shoot you, break nlr. It was just a mess and them trying to portray themselves as completely innocent is complete BS.

Actually when i was president i posted laws every 5 minutes done warrants and answered people through PM and i got screen shots of all this, also we never arrested or shot you, you are obviously mad because me and George got you banned once.

[FL:RP] Lil Rimmy STEAM_0:1:31239626 Steam Profile Ramming the checkpoint, Breaking FearRP not getting out of car
Expired
[FL:M] Fultzy

For a reason which these people started in the first place.

(12-30-2012, 02:35 PM)xxmads123 Wrote: In my opinion this entire ban request was sorted at the start, it should be ovbious that Jacobs first answer explained the situation and though one or two of the reasons were a bit vague, but the reason:
"I had enough and I was changing it, we went up to the President to propose a new order, we had a force of security guards willing to work for him to fix the city...oh wait, no we didn't go up to the President because you all kept breaking NLR." is sound and solid. Furthermore both ciryl and George were just failing constantly and then covering up their actions. Most of the server was complaining about them in ooc.

So wait you said you wanted see the president... but we were breaking NLR doesn't that mean you were RDMing to get to the president and as security guards.... your story does not line up... and who are you ?

It seems like you just signed up to the forum due to the fact you have no bio,no profile vies, no rep or anything.
Also if you didn't notice the people which were complaining was [FL:RP]George, Jacob, The Honored ( once ) and Kot person
(12-30-2012, 02:24 PM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: I was on the server later, all George the boy and ciryl were doing were randomly arresting and metagaming. Ie for example a rebel would walk into to the nexus lobby in a suit and george would say Rebels are banned , how did he know that they were a rebel?

Another post of complete bollocks. Firstly, Rebels were never banned so I would of never said that.
Secondly, the reason we arrested people in the Nexus was due to them to FailRPing and also RDM (like when a cop was trying to RP being injured by lying on the floor, one Rebel just punched him and ran. Yeah, real good RP there!

(12-30-2012, 02:35 PM)xxmads123 Wrote: In my opinion this entire ban request was sorted at the start, it should be ovbious that Jacobs first answer explained the situation and though one or two of the reasons were a bit vague, but the reason:

The reason the President couldn't do anything was because he had to keep being moved around due to you guys constantly raiding.
Also i would like to state that no one reads the damn perm laws - It states if you go behind the desk it is trespassing and nearly all arrests were trespassing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKUY8P_9...e=youtu.be

Jacob breaking FearRP and also FailRPing.
(12-30-2012, 03:53 PM)Ciryl Wrote: It seems like you just signed up to the forum due to the fact you have no bio,no profile vies, no rep or anything.

Look at my account age(Registration Date: 01-03-2012, 05:51 PM)... now stop argueing over nothing.
(12-31-2012, 06:45 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKUY8P_9...e=youtu.be

Jacob breaking FearRP and also FailRPing.

Glad you posted that video Smile.

For a start, you would never open that roadblock, notice how you edit the video down, and cut the bits out where we would have to wait for you and you would ignore us.

Secondly, Your life was not in danger, yet you SHOT at us even before saying "Stop" or "get out". Huge fail RP right there.

Someones truck get's stuck, someone tries to free them, and you shoot them? I could understand you shooting, say, if you was about to be run over, or if we was screaming "kill the SS", but no one was. So thankyou for incriminating yourself right there, I only wish I had fraps running but you have done the job for me.
You posted the video of what you was constantly doing, NOT opening the gate, NOT speaking, and just SHOOTING us on sight, you was absolutely ridiculous as we never posed a threat on your life. You was always doing stuff like this, and you edit the videos to suit yourself.