Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
(12-30-2012, 04:14 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Posting pics like that, your maturity shines through.

I was just about to quote you and tell you how you are wrong, but then you'll just quote me and tell me how I'm wrong. Then I'll do the same, and it goes on and on and on.

This is going no where, I had valid reasons to raid, more than one reason also, and I put up with the police antics long before I took action.

Post some more evidence that shows me breaking the rules, and I'll be happy to address it.

Will do!
Got a witnesses of their raid as Civillian backthere.
Jacob likes to raid randomly, dont cares about the rules.
You can have a look to my BR, if you want.
"Jacob You cant raid and hostage a cops, FAILRP.
You will get banned anyway, dont need to protect and anwer your messages in my BR though.
"GeorgetTheBoy Good RP as SS, thanks for that.
You let me out when i needed it at the nexus at that situation later, I appreciate that.
+ to BR.
(12-30-2012, 04:14 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Posting pics like that, your maturity shines through.

I was just about to quote you and tell you how you are wrong, but then you'll just quote me and tell me how I'm wrong. Then I'll do the same, and it goes on and on and on.

This is going no where, I had valid reasons to raid, more than one reason also, and I put up with the police antics long before I took action.

Post some more evidence that shows me breaking the rules, and I'll be happy to address it.

I will Smile
and i do not see how a simple picture of the worlds smartest man shows a lack of immaturity and on the subject of maturity were you not making mum jokes on OOC ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1IypTun...e=youtu.be
I'll upload more videos tomorrow. Especially of [FL:RP] George.
I got a couple of that George person to and more of jacob.
I wish i had my evidence, But earlier they random Hostaged me and tranq abused me. :'(
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

(12-30-2012, 04:26 AM)Ciryl Wrote:

I will Smile
and i do not see how a simple picture of the worlds smartest man shows a lack of immaturity and on the subject of maturity were you not making mum jokes on OOC ?

Finally, one peace of evidence that shows something.
You tried to cuff me, you was on your own, you had no gun out due to have cuffs out so I ran from you and tried to go down the elevator, but it had been called down so I missed it.
That is one thing I am sorry for, as my death, left to leaving to RP situation, I am sorry for that. That was my mistake.
(12-30-2012, 12:52 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 04:26 AM)Ciryl Wrote:

I will Smile

Finally, one peace of evidence that shows something.
You tried to cuff me, you was on your own, you had no gun out due to have cuffs out so I ran from you and tried to go down the elevator, but it had been called down so I missed it.
That is one thing I am sorry for, as my death, left to leaving to RP situation, I am sorry for that. That was my mistake.

Does it look like i have cuffs out ?
Why would you keep cuffs out when chasing someone? As you'd struggle to get hold of them. The sensible thing would be to pull the taser option, ot the gun. As in the video.
(12-30-2012, 12:55 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Why would you keep cuffs out when chasing someone? As you'd struggle to get hold of them. The sensible thing would be to pull the taser option, ot the gun. As in the video.

I did not have cuffs out i seen you come up the elevator, so i prepared my tazer and for the elevator to go straight down again it had to go up and within that time you were basically failRPing and FearRP breaking so you decided to jump, instead of get arrested.