Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
"You're making sound like we're face-to-face. What you and your friends would do is run around by the outside of the Elevator shaft where we wouldn't be able to see you so I would draw my weapon and run around. When I saw you had a weapon I would open fire."
We were, in the lobby,it's an enclosed space not exactly very far from each other. You might of seen us hide somewhere, and pull a gun, but you also would pull guns on people with guns to you.

"I did hear you make any complaints to me. You would mainly just Tranq me. Also, why tell the President. He isn't going to go out and fight crime by himself..."
Because the president is in charge of you, and could demote you.

"you also started this by ramming our border and broke fearRP when we had guns at you, nearly all admins/moderators know when me and George are on v2d we do border RP."

Your border was just constantly holding up traffic, I applaud you for doing RP.
However, when no admins are on, and there is many noobs with taxis, etc just driving round cdm'ing a border is a terrible idea, all it did was cause mass cdm.
And quite often, you would never open it, lanes would be blocked, it was havoc, you just had to ram it and go round.

We raided you as president, for some of those reasons you list, however all you did was have a police force harass us also. You wouldn't take ANY meetings so we could talk to you about the situation, perhaps negotiate a treaty, or organize a way to calm the situation down. You just point blanked ignored us and went into a hiding place.

I'm sorry but how else are we supposed to talk to you when you refuse meetings?
(12-30-2012, 03:31 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
Quote:"You're making sound like we're face-to-face. What you and your friends would do is run around by the outside of the Elevator shaft where we wouldn't be able to see you so I would draw my weapon and run around. When I saw you had a weapon I would open fire."
We were, in the lobby,it's an enclosed space not exactly very far from each other. You might of seen us hide somewhere, and pull a gun, but you also would pull guns on people with guns to you.

"I did hear you make any complaints to me. You would mainly just Tranq me. Also, why tell the President. He isn't going to go out and fight crime by himself..."
Because the president is in charge of you, and could demote you.

We didn't pull guns when you had them out. That's a lie.

Demote me? Why? For doing my job?
The fact of the matter is, the server was total chaos.
HOWEVER
You have put a ban request on me for a random raid, but it was far from random. I had many reasons for it and your evidence shows me doing the raid which I'm entitled to do...
(12-30-2012, 03:31 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I'm sorry but how else are we supposed to talk to you when you refuse meetings?

Well, you could of used /request and then i could of /pm'd ( Through IC ) you but seeing that this never happened you wasted a lot on a raid.

also most CDM's where caused by you and your friends in tides trucks.

Your Argument is invalid.
(12-30-2012, 03:45 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: The fact of the matter is, the server was total chaos.
HOWEVER
You have put a ban request on me for a random raid, but it was far from random. I had many reasons for it and your evidence shows me doing the raid which I'm entitled to do...

your evidence shows me doing the raid which I'm entitled to do...

Not a without a valid reason. All of those reasons you stated in the video are not valid reasons.

Your Argument is invalid.
So you killing my friends, you arresting my friends, you trying to arrest me, your forces causing chaos, president doing nothing to fix any of the situation caused by his own forces, the own police force killing people on the street, shooting at me in the street, the president failing to demote them after being asked, none of those are valids reason?
Lol ok.
(12-30-2012, 03:55 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: So you killing my friends, you arresting my friends, you trying to arrest me, your forces causing chaos, president doing nothing to fix any of the situation caused by his own forces, the own police force killing people on the street, shooting at me in the street, the president failing to demote them after being asked, none of those are valids reason?
Lol ok.

Nope.

And most of them aren't entirely true either.
Well hmmm lets go to the root cause of this so called chaos... if you lot stopped minging.... then.... there would of been no reason to arrest you or your friends.

Also it is against the rules to kill a cop/SS because he is arresting your friend, which you done many of time.

[Image: 21798247.jpg]
I was an SS at the time, and I am just going to vouch for a small part of the ban FOR Jacob and George. The server was complete chaos at the time, however it wasn't Jacob's fault that he was killing all the cops, the cops were horrible and broke nlr, constantly returning to the place that they died at. The president did nothing to even attempt to tell cops not to break nlr( like I said, I was S'S but I didn't break nlr) and therefore the raid was valid Smile besides other things, but that's really all I can offer to the situation because I wasn't involved in a great deal of it besides that.
Posting pics like that, your maturity shines through.

I was just about to quote you and tell you how you are wrong, but then you'll just quote me and tell me how I'm wrong. Then I'll do the same, and it goes on and on and on.

This is going no where, I had valid reasons to raid, more than one reason also, and I put up with the police antics long before I took action.

Post some more evidence that shows me breaking the rules, and I'll be happy to address it.