Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
(12-31-2012, 02:06 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 06:45 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKUY8P_9...e=youtu.be

Jacob breaking FearRP and also FailRPing.

Glad you posted that video Smile.

For a start, you would never open that roadblock, notice how you edit the video down, and cut the bits out where we would have to wait for you and you would ignore us.

Secondly, Your life was not in danger, yet you SHOT at us even before saying "Stop" or "get out". Huge fail RP right there.

Someones truck get's stuck, someone tries to free them, and you shoot them? I could understand you shooting, say, if you was about to be run over, or if we was screaming "kill the SS", but no one was. So thankyou for incriminating yourself right there, I only wish I had fraps running but you have done the job for me.

We had just placed the tunnel down and you all came and rammed into it. You didn't plan to RP. In real life if someone tried to ram through a government checkpoint or border they would shoot.

You also didn't address the fact that you broke FearRP.

(12-31-2012, 02:16 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: You posted the video of what you was constantly doing, NOT opening the gate, NOT speaking, and just SHOOTING us on sight, you was absolutely ridiculous as we never posed a threat on your life. You was always doing stuff like this, and you edit the videos to suit yourself.

We're not going to open the gates to Tides Trucks that just ram it. That's not how it works.

If you'd RPed correctly we would of let you through.
When I run did you have a gun at me? No.

And it's such BS, you never once said stop, get out, you would just open fire, you didn't plan to let us through and would ignore us.

This is what you were like the whole time you was on, trigger happy.
(12-31-2012, 05:38 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: When I run did you have a gun at me? No.

And it's such BS, you never once said stop, get out, you would just open fire, you didn't plan to let us through and would ignore us.

This is what you were like the whole time you was on, trigger happy.

I had my gun pointed at you several times.

I said stop and get out at least 3 times in the video. I shot so you would stop ramming as there were people stood in front of the other trucks and you could of easily CDM'd them.

We gave warning shots, we didn't kill you.
Did you have a gun pointed at me when I ran? No.

Was there anyone in front of the trucks when your fail blockade was being rammed? No.

When you shot, had you spoken before hand? No.

Warnings shots? You shot at us, not in the air, or around us.
(12-31-2012, 05:56 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Did you have a gun pointed at me when I ran? No.

Was there anyone in front of the trucks when your fail blockade was being rammed? No.

When you shot, had you spoken before hand? No.

Warnings shots? You shot at us, not in the air, or around us.

I pulled my gun out when you were reversing.

Why were you ramming it in the first place. Nice way to ruin the PassiveRP.

I shot at your Truck :3
You clearly cannot read or have an ill memory, as I said many times, you wouldn't let people through, you would ignore people, the block would often be unmanned, you was aggressive.

Also in the video, you chase me with a taser, and then it's dark and you have no lights on to allow people to see you have guns out.

And you shot at my truck, yet you know ingame that this causes damage and in the video, you see you aim through the window which could cause injury to anyone. As above, aggressive fail rp from yourself with videos that only show what you want people to see Smile.
(12-31-2012, 06:35 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: You clearly cannot read or have an ill memory, as I said many times, you wouldn't let people through, you would ignore people, the block would often be unmanned, you was aggressive.

Also in the video, you chase me with a taser, and then it's dark and you have no lights on to allow people to see you have guns out.

And you shot at my truck, yet you know ingame that this causes damage and in the video, you see you aim through the window which could cause injury to anyone. As above, aggressive fail rp from yourself with videos that only show what you want people to see Smile.

We let anyone through that showed their ID. I've done this RP in the past and it's turned out great.

I cut the clips before as they were already big file sizes. A 20 second clip was close to 100MB. I can now compress them so I will upload full clips.
Okay, i am back annnnnnd let's just wait for a Admin to decide/question us.
It took me 5 minutes to look at the evidence to clarify this issue.

Jacob, you hostaged George and the other guy in the lobby, publicly which is not allowed. You also helped a gundealer raid the cells which against the rules and finally you broke FearRP: He started handcuffing you and you just mingeran into the vehicle.

Overall it's a bad situation and your attempts to defend yourself have failed.

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.