Ban Request on Knox
(12-25-2012, 10:56 AM)knox Wrote: I really love how you accuse me of things, for instance when you claimed I was lying, and now fabricating things.

But, you have yet to provide any evidence for claiming such things. So, care to say something that I fabricated or lied about???

And when I put you in a position when I have the upper hand, you respond with 'You're just a troll' to cop out of it. Its quite pathetic really.

You don't get it do you? You're so irritating to reply to. It's Christmas now fuck off asshole. Just look at some of the things you've posted there's your proof, now don't reply again because you really ruin my day.
I feel the need to add a part to this banrequest.

It was fail RP as you shouldn't drive off when pulled over for speeding.

You broke fear RP, you should have gotten out of your car, even if you were waiting for an admin.

You fail RP and break Fear RP all the time, if I had recorded each and every time I caught you doing this, I'd have footage for 20+ banrequests.

Conclusion: You're a mine who either doesn't know what RP is or you simply don't have any intention to RP and abide by server rules. Every time I see you, you're either annoying people, fail RPing or breaking fear RP.

If you don't want to RP, you should just leave the community, it's better for our bloodpressure then.

He had every right to shoot at you as you were resisting arrest and endangering citizens, perhaps in RP he just shot your tyres, who knows? Point is that the moment they open fire on you, you stop. You didn't which is also fail RP.

Felt I should add my 2 cents.

Kind regards and lots of love, Salinsky.
Thanks for the comment!
Okay then Salisky, by your idea of failrp, everyone who is chased by the police for speeding should be banned, which is quite a silly idea, I'm sure you would agree.

And you haven't even noticed the things Disabled Angel is saying. About how I lie and fabricate things? He has yet to provide this thread with any proof that I have lied about or fabricated any of my points. Half of his retorts are insults and how I'm ruining his day, or ruining Christmas, Crocodile tears? You decide.

Now I agree I did break fear rp whilst in my car, but at the time I was waiting for an admin to come and respond to my request. I didn't know that I had to still abide fear rp whilst in an OOC situation.

You also failed to comment on the fact that when I was stationary and waiting for an admin, they killed me before an admin teleported to us. This whole ban request wouldn't exist if they waited until an admin teleported to us and sorted the whole thing out (f.y.i. They have yet to comment on why they killed me whilst we were waiting for an admin.)

Also that point about catching me failrping etc and that if you were recording you would have 20+ ban requests on me? That point is rather invalid as I could could say that to an admin about ANYONE.

Oh and that point about that if your being fired on, you have to stop? Why the FUCK would I stop. If I abide by fear rp if i'm getting SHOT AT i'm going to FLEE as they could be shooting to KILL. How am I supposed to know if they shot the tires for an rp reason, or if they are shooting to kill.
(12-25-2012, 10:18 PM)knox Wrote: Okay then Salisky, by your idea of failrp, everyone who is chased by the police for speeding should be banned, which is quite a silly idea, I'm sure you would agree.

And you haven't even noticed the things Disabled Angel is saying. About how I lie and fabricate things? He has yet to provide this thread with any proof that I have lied about or fabricated any of my points. Half of his retorts are insults and how I'm ruining his day, or ruining Christmas, Crocodile tears? You decide.

Now I agree I did break fear rp whilst in my car, but at the time I was waiting for an admin to come and respond to my request. I didn't know that I had to still abide fear rp whilst in an OOC situation.

You also failed to comment on the fact that when I was stationary and waiting for an admin, they killed me before an admin teleported to us. This whole ban request wouldn't exist if they waited until an admin teleported to us and sorted the whole thing out (f.y.i. They have yet to comment on why they killed me whilst we were waiting for an admin.)

Also that point about catching me failrping etc and that if you were recording you would have 20+ ban requests on me? That point is rather invalid as I could could say that to an admin about ANYONE.

Oh and that point about that if your being fired on, you have to stop? Why the *** would I stop. If I abide by fear rp if i'm getting SHOT AT i'm going to FLEE as they could be shooting to KILL. How am I supposed to know if they shot the tires for an rp reason, or if they are shooting to kill.

There was no admin on, we told you this. I tried to contact one on steam but no one was avaliable. We didn't kill while we were waiting anymore, eventually we just went no admin's coming so continued yet you wouldnt still get out. Because I'm so sick of your crap I'm going to quote every lie when I'm on my pc tomorrow. Today is a nice happy day I've done some fun rp only two more BR's to make, I've avoided this thread to have a happy christmas you're not ruining it for me.
(12-25-2012, 10:18 PM)knox Wrote: Also that point about catching me failrping etc and that if you were recording you would have 20+ ban requests on me? That point is rather invalid as I could could say that to an admin about ANYONE.

Oh and that point about that if your being fired on, you have to stop? Why the *** would I stop. If I abide by fear rp if i'm getting SHOT AT i'm going to FLEE as they could be shooting to KILL. How am I supposed to know if they shot the tires for an rp reason, or if they are shooting to kill.

1. Irrelevant rather than invalid, if you'd like me to record you each and every time you do something stupid from now on I'd more than happily do so, sadly my PC only has 1 TB of memory so I'll have to upload videos to youtube in between and remove the files from my PC after uploading so I have space for the next 2 hour recording of you blatantly fail RPing, fear RP breaking etcetera.
If that's really what you want, I'll gladly do it.

2. You shouldn't have ran from them in the first place, when they fired at your car, maybe once, maybe twice, you should have stopped, knowing that both persons are officers of the law, they shot as a warning, you ignored this warning and eventually died because of it, if I understand correctly.

3. You admitted to breaking fear RP, so I guess we're done arguing now.
I need to comment this one.
I completely agree with Salinsky.. When i played alot (Which i cant right now). When i saw you in the server, you FearRP'ed from me a couple of time. ( Since i am playing MobRP) I know you did.
I would really call you a minge. I dont know if you changed. But already after watching one of Salinsky's videos, on youtube. I see you "micspamming, running after a trabant like a real minge"

This video was posted 2 days ago..
I want the admin too take a look on this one too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjzO9X8PKI
1:36

- If you have no intention playing RP then dont, you're one of the guys destroying RP for me late nights.
Please do something about your RP, or noone wants to play with you.

- I just needed to come with a comment, since i saw you discuss with a former Moderator.
And discussing with some really cool RP'ers.
Request under investigation.

Users are asked to only reply with valid evidence to support or counter the accusations made here.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Knox (STEAM_0:1:6107279) was found violating rules regarding fear roleplay.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was also uncovered on the player [FL:RP] Verzyn (STEAM_0:0:42747725) who was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Forum user Disabled Angel has been warned for disrespectful/insulting conduct throughout the duration of this request.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team