Ban Request on Knox
(12-24-2012, 06:16 PM)knox Wrote: yes i know thats what its about and i was simply countering your argument with one of my own. thats how these work.

Then please explain how you did not break FearRP, the video clearly shows us pointing guns at you and you refusing to get out and be cuffed.
The fact that it only got to that stage because I was telling you to stop shooting me, as shooting people who arnt a threat but in a chase is against the rules.
(12-24-2012, 04:31 PM)knox Wrote: - I entered the city ONCE and when I didnt kill a single person. And that reasoning is a completely illogical, what your saying is that one can ASSUME that someone else is going to do something, every car in the game has the capability to kill someone via cdm, so why don't you just kill everyone that speeds because they MAYBE will go and cdm people. What a joke that comment is.

What a joke comment, you are ridiculous. And cars that are driving dangerously fast at high speeds are likely to kill people, you were lucky you didn't cdm anyone. Our reason isnt illogical it's you don't realise how hard it is to play as cop on v33x, we were preventing the public from getting hurt in a safe place to shoot.
The rules clearly state that you may only act if I HAVE killed someone, NOT if you THINK that i will. By your logic, everyone who speeds should be shot because they MAY cdm someone.

Thats why its a joke
(12-24-2012, 06:30 PM)knox Wrote: The rules clearly state that you may only act if I HAVE killed someone, NOT if you THINK that i will. By your logic, everyone who speeds should be shot because they MAY cdm someone.

Thats why its a joke

This is why you're so fucking annoying, we took action because we could not pull you over, you were a danger to the public, it was a matter of time before you killed someone. Thats what the police do when they cant get someone to stop, they escalate in force
(12-24-2012, 06:30 PM)knox Wrote: The rules clearly state that you may only act if I HAVE killed someone, NOT if you THINK that i will. By your logic, everyone who speeds should be shot because they MAY cdm someone.

Thats why its a joke

Knox you are correct, the rules only say if you have killed someone, but now apply it to a real life context. If you are speeding down a road in a lamborghini and you will not stop even though you cannot escape, you are unpredictable. Potentially you can go back to the city and cdm people. You acting as if we just decided there's a speeder, lets kill him so we can save time. We chased you for the best part of 5 minutes and you did not give up so we had to take you out. We failed and then you stopped, because you stopped we were under the impression you had given up. However you broke fear RP and would not get out the car at gunpoint.
apply it to a real life context.

- In real life they wouldn't shoot the person, they would use stingers. And mate, by shooting me, you broke the rules, you cant really say that I broke fear rp after you shot at me when the rule CLEARLY states that you shouldn't of. Why should i abide by the rules and be punished for it, when you dont and get away with it? Also you keep on saying that Potentially / he could of / he might of, JUST BECAUSE I CAN, DOESNT MEAN I WILL. i CAN buy illegal guns from a gundealer that doesn't mean that i WILL go on a killing spree, do you see my meaning?

However you broke fear RP and would not get out the car at gunpoint.

- Because you had shot me without a valid reason.
- In real life they wouldn't shoot the person,

Can I remind you that there are no spikes trips, if your not going to stop your car after a very long car chase please tell me how we are supposed to arrest you?
Also btw you can shoot as a last resort.

Again you have changed the subject....
(12-24-2012, 06:50 PM)knox Wrote: apply it to a real life context.

- In real life they wouldn't shoot the person, they would use stingers. And mate, by shooting me, you broke the rules, you cant really say that I broke fear rp after you shot at me when the rule CLEARLY states that you shouldn't of. Why should i abide by the rules and be punished for it, when you dont and get away with it? Also you keep on saying that Potentially / he could of / he might of, JUST BECAUSE I CAN, DOESNT MEAN I WILL. i CAN buy illegal guns from a gundealer that doesn't mean that i WILL go on a killing spree, do you see my meaning?

However you broke fear RP and would not get out the car at gunpoint.

- Because you had shot me without a valid reason.

The reason was perfectly valid as we have expressed, yet you dont listen and you will just state something we've already explained
Have you not read my posts? Shoot if i present a DIRECT DANGER to the people (eg I AM RUNNING PEOPLE OVER), by speeding i am posing an INDIRECT threat as a am NOT, but CAN run people over. The only reason you can shoot is when i AM running people over, not speeding. Shooting me because i had the POTENTIAL to run people over is an infringement of the server rules. And you act as if im just going to drive FOREVER and never stop, you had two cruisers, you could block me in, wait till i run out of gas, make a note of my name and wait until I had left my car and you could catch me, put a wanted on me and ask people to tell the police my location for a fee, there are LOADS of ways you could get me.