Ban Request on Knox
Cars run out of gas at about 10 minutes, so I don't see how you get up to 15. Its also not an RP requirement to pull over when cops are chasing you. And if you read my post on how you may only shoot if I'm purposely driving over someone (which I wasnt) you would understand why shooting me wasnt the right thing to do. Ill link it here so you can see it.

As Police or SS, do not shoot someone that's unarmed, even if he's getting away. Firing is the last resort. You cannot shoot someone that's inside a car just because he ran someone over. You may only shoot if he actually represents a threat to other people, for example, running over people on purpose.

From http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21870
First of all, its not failrp to not pull over because breaking the law isn't breaking the server rules.

In real life 99% of citizens pull over for the cops, not try and speed away, therefore it's a fail rp

Secondly, the warning shot consisted of you shooting at me (not around me, so I lost health). Warning shots aren't supposed to be fatal. He also claimed that he fired ONCE, when i am almost certain that it was at least several times. I can prove this by simply looking at his ammo. After you spawn as a police officer and RELOAD, you have 12[570] (12 in the magazine and 570 as ammo)

I fired a warning shot that did not hit you so don't bulshit, we then decided to take you out as a last resort, I stopped my car and shot at you, I missed quite a few but got 1 or 2 hits. You then sped off again so me and Angel chased you till the scenario in the video. Also looking at my ammo doesn't prove anything because I was a cop for around 30 mins and I had been involved in other things.

You also stated that i was endangering civilians? Well if you take a look at the video the warning shots (and the place where they caught up with me) are both in the industrial district. Now, are there a lot of civilians running around there?

We had just chased you around the whole map, you had been in the city during the chase twice. How were we supposed to know you would not return and CDM loads of civilians.

'As Police or SS, do not shoot someone that's unarmed, even if he's getting away. Firing is the last resort. You cannot shoot someone that's inside a car just because he ran someone over. You may only shoot if he actually represents a threat to other people, for example, running over people on purpose.'

We had chased you for 5 minutes at least, you failed rp because we were right next to you and you could not escape, I was in a BMW as I was doing an RP as a high speed response unit so there was no escape yet you still try to speed off. You did not give yourself in which is the rp thing to do when you cannot escape. We saw that the only way to end your insane driving was to take you out as a last resort.
'In real life 99% of citizens pull over for the cops, not try and speed away, therefore it's a fail rp'

-This isn't real life, this is semi-serious rp. Also,
>implying i'm not part of the 1%

'I fired a warning shot that did not hit you so don't bulshit, we then decided to take you out as a last resort, I stopped my car and shot at you, I missed quite a few but got 1 or 2 hits. You then sped off again so me and Angel chased you till the scenario in the video. Also looking at my ammo doesn't prove anything because I was a cop for around 30 mins and I had been involved in other things.'

-The bullet hit me, that is why I stopped to tell you that you shouldn't shoot someone for speeding. You also contradicted yourself there by saying that it didn't hit me, and then did. Riiiight. Also once again youve contradicted yourself. You said you shot a warning shot (1) and then shot at me later, lets count that as 3 as usually a few = 3 (4 shots in total) and then you got 1 or 2 more hits, So according to you thats AT THE VERY LEAST 5-6 shots that you fired in total yet, by the VERY SAME VIDEO, it only shows that you have shot 4. Are you trying to lie to get me banned or?

'We had just chased you around the whole map, you had been in the city during the chase twice. How were we supposed to know you would not return and CDM loads of civilians.'

- I entered the city ONCE and when I didnt kill a single person. And that reasoning is a completely illogical, what your saying is that one can ASSUME that someone else is going to do something, every car in the game has the capability to kill someone via cdm, so why don't you just kill everyone that speeds because they MAYBE will go and cdm people. What a joke that comment is.

'We had chased you for 5 minutes at least, you failed rp because we were right next to you and you could not escape, I was in a BMW as I was doing an RP as a high speed response unit so there was no escape yet you still try to speed off. You did not give yourself in which is the rp thing to do when you cannot escape. We saw that the only way to end your insane driving was to take you out as a last resort.'

- The only reason you caught up with me in the video is because i STOPPED to tell you that youre not supposed to shoot whilst in a chase. This ir proven by the fact that in the video they hadnt boxed me in at all, you can clearly see two cars behind me and nothing infront of me. Also, what you said here makes no reference to the fact that you're only supposed to shoot IF I HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. You've also contradicted yourself AGAIN by saying that ' There was no escape, but you still sped off', WHAT? There was no possible means of leaving the immediate area (according to you) yet i still managed to escape. Really? More contradictions? Are you just confused or trying to lie?
(12-24-2012, 04:31 PM)knox Wrote: -This isn't real life, this is semi-serious rp. Also,

Semi serious isn't the rp, it means that things are easy to acquire to make rp easier. You've done the opposite and minged instead.

(12-24-2012, 04:55 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 04:31 PM)knox Wrote: -This isn't real life, this is semi-serious rp. Also,

Semi serious isn't the rp, it means that things are easy to acquire to make rp easier. You've done the opposite and minged instead.

2nd Please, you're really driving me insane. You're one of those people thats so arrogant that they don't see THAT THEY'VE BROKEN RULES, they also find a way to argue past anything.
Yet you've only replied on one of the comments ive made and not made any reference to any of my other rebuttals.

Infact calling me arrogant for calling out an obvious rule break is simply a means of making it so that you dont have to counter any of my arguments. Well done sir.

Maybe ive found a way to argue past it because, your wrong?
(12-24-2012, 05:00 PM)knox Wrote: Yet you've only replied on one of the comments ive made and not made any reference to any of my other rebuttals.

Infact calling me arrogant for calling out an obvious rule break is simply a means of making it so that you dont have to counter any of my arguments. Well done sir.

Maybe ive found a way to argue past it because, your wrong?

See you're still arguing, I'm just sick of arguing EVERY DAMN POINT WITH YOU.
Well i kind of have to argue my point when there is a ban request on me, its the entire point of it.
(12-24-2012, 05:50 PM)knox Wrote: Well i kind of have to argue my point when there is a ban request on me, its the entire point of it.

See you're still at it. The point is the ban request is for a fair reason but you don't accept it, I really don't want to talk or be near you as you irritate the hell out of me.
(12-24-2012, 05:50 PM)knox Wrote: Well i kind of have to argue my point when there is a ban request on me, its the entire point of it.

You broke fear RP, this is what this ban request is about, if you feel I broke the rules feel free to make your own ban request
yes i know thats what its about and i was simply countering your argument with one of my own. thats how these work.