Salinsky's Demotion
(12-17-2012, 11:14 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Like soul said it is different. Remember you weren't an admin. It's sad to see a demotion but (not trying to be a ***) you should have followed server ruled better then.

I think so either.

(12-17-2012, 11:48 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:47 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)Salinsky Wrote: From now on I will, I won't allow admins or mods to have fun anymore, the minute I see a modified car I'm going to post an abuse, because that's how it should be!

Wow just stop already before you make a bigger fool out of yourself, it's getting pretty pathetic now Salinsky.
You made a mistake you had to pay for, deal with it. Causing more drama isn't getting your mod status back.

I don't even want it back, seeing how this community is a shithole filled with trolls and hypocrite administrators!

Here's a pic of the car, we had a blast.

http://www.zimg.eu/i/1550599120

YOLO and worth it.

I think you shoulden't disrespect the Community now becouse of your actions (sorry but yeah)..
Disrespecting it? It's just the truth, people can go around trolling in each and every thread, and admin posts "Stop or you will get a warning" So they get a warning before they get a warning. It's really not how it should be, people should either follow the forum rules or just not post.

I've calmed down, thanks Zzzap. And sorry for being a douche- Just too much trolling and hating for today.
(12-18-2012, 12:07 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Disrespecting it? It's just the truth, people can go around trolling in each and every thread, and admin posts "Stop or you will get a warning" So they get a warning before they get a warning. It's really not how it should be, people should either follow the forum rules or just not post.

I've calmed down, thanks Zzzap. And sorry for being a douche- Just too much trolling and hating for today.

Well that's not true pal, I got banned for a week for insulting the admin team, no warnings were issued.
I've been banned from the server for calling you a certain word, no warning.
I've been kicked for "micspamming" no warning issued.

Let's just say you're not the only person who has to face the consequences of their actions without a warning, welcome to the world of equal treatment.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf
(12-18-2012, 12:13 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 12:07 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Disrespecting it? It's just the truth, people can go around trolling in each and every thread, and admin posts "Stop or you will get a warning" So they get a warning before they get a warning. It's really not how it should be, people should either follow the forum rules or just not post.

Well that's not true pal, I got banned for a week for insulting the admin team, no warnings were issued.
I've been banned from the server for calling you a certain word, no warning.
I've been kicked for "micspamming" no warning issued.

Let's just say you're not the only person who has to face the consequences of their actions without a warning, welcome to the world of equal treatment.

If 4 kicks is not recieved as a warning in your eyes, then you should have yourself checked. People even said I should have banned you after the first kick that day, I didn't because I don't enjoy banning people, you had recieved 4 warnings and even after this called me a f*gola or whatever, you got banned for it after FOUR warnings, don't say I didn't warn you.
Zealord told me that you were demoted in beginning i were like "Wait what?"... Then i saw Salinsky come on i only saw "Salinsky Tped to (Name)" "salinsky banned (Name)" Salinsky TPed Back." I were like.. WOW Thats fast... And he used to make 12 Ban request on a week before he got Moderator.... Now im sad ;(

What more dosent make sense is: Salinsky arent allowed to paint cars for Rp reason = Most Moderators ehem..
But then i watch Admins do it.. Or S.A.A Who only own Black Cars... They Never get troubles? Explain!
A similar topic is in the Off topic section of this forum, use that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.