Salinsky's Demotion
From now on I will, I won't allow admins or mods to have fun anymore, the minute I see a modified car I'm going to post an abuse, because that's how it should be!
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)Salinsky Wrote: From now on I will, I won't allow admins or mods to have fun anymore, the minute I see a modified car I'm going to post an abuse, because that's how it should be!

You seem upset
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • s.J.
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)Salinsky Wrote: From now on I will, I won't allow admins or mods to have fun anymore, the minute I see a modified car I'm going to post an abuse, because that's how it should be!

Wow just stop already before you make a bigger fool out of yourself, it's getting pretty pathetic now Salinsky.
You made a mistake you had to pay for, deal with it. Causing more drama isn't getting your mod status back.
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Grub, s.J., Biowulf
I like where this thread is going.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf
(12-17-2012, 11:48 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:47 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:

Wow just stop already before you make a bigger fool out of yourself, it's getting pretty pathetic now Salinsky.
You made a mistake you had to pay for, deal with it. Causing more drama isn't getting your mod status back.

I don't even want it back, seeing how this community is a shithole filled with trolls and hypocrite administrators!

Here's a pic of the car, we had a blast.

http://www.zimg.eu/i/1550599120

YOLO and worth it.

I think I just won.
-Signature removed-

I don't even want it back, seeing how this community is a shithole filled with trolls and hypocrite administrators!

YOLO and worth it.

Yeah come back tomorrow, you are obviously too emotional to handle this situation right now.
great success
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • s.J.

YOLO and worth it.
Really..? When you were a moderator it wasn't filled with trolls and "hypocrite administrators" as you put it but, as soon as you're demoted, your mind set changed that quickly? I see where your loyalty lies.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 4 users Like Grub's post:
  • s.J., Fleet Admiral Zapington, Rayokan, Biowulf
Shit happens, life goes on, the world keeps on spinning. :/
Grub, when I was a moderator it all seemed fine, but now that I see that some of the things the admins were doing can get you demoted, it has quite opened my eyes.