Demoted from Moderator.
(12-17-2012, 10:56 PM)s.J. Wrote: Responses like this are the results you get from tearing anuses all day erryday, and for you to openly express the pains I have caused to your rectum fills me with joy.

Happy holiday season, son.

You're pathetic. The way you have fun is to tease 12 year olds on internet forums by turning their pictures into signatures and manipulating with them.

I sure hope you're "filled with joy from that".
(12-17-2012, 11:07 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The demotion is sad, everybody would agree with that. But rules are rules, and they should be followed especially by team members, who's main task it is to keep everybody obeying the rules. Calling this leadership (which basically points to me) corrupt, is just a hasty and narrow-minded statement. It would be corrupt if this had been ignored.
Still, I feel you could have warned me. I talked to Ruxandra and she said that Zealord had sent a "global" apology and warning to all the Moderators via PM on Forums, I have never recieved this warning.
s.J, your posts are inappropriate and you shouldn't respond in a way like that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
* Enzyme shakes his head in disagreement.

Yeah, this is not good news, nor shall people fuck around in the forums about it *cough*SJ*cough*.
You were a damn good moderator keeping v33x pretty clean when I've accidently joined the server. Had fun today on our RP, shame to see this was the result.

Ps, the Hummer looked bad ass Wink
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-17-2012, 11:09 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 10:56 PM)s.J. Wrote: Responses like this are the results you get from tearing anuses all day erryday, and for you to openly express the pains I have caused to your rectum fills me with joy.

You're pathetic. The way you have fun is to tease 12 year olds on internet forums by turning their pictures into signatures and manipulating with them.

Well let me be honest with you.
I am.

Soul, well they got inappropriate after Blackshadowofgod thought it was a good idea to talk shit about my education.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf
(12-17-2012, 11:13 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:09 PM)StillAlive Wrote:

Well let me be honest with you.
I am.

Soul, well they got inappropriate after Blackshadowofgod thought it was a good idea to talk shit about my education.
I wish I knew what the source of your issues is, so I can kill it with fire. Oh well, troubled minds be troubled minds.

Seeing how someone removed my comment explaining that Zap failed to properly read this comment, I'll explain it in this comment itself.

KILL THE ISSUE WITH FIRE, NOT S.J. God, I am not a sadist.
Requesting a warning on the players who continue to flame.

Also requesting deletion of said hostile comments.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • GRiiM
Continue your war in forum PM's or any other way of communication, not here. I will hand out warnings if it continues in this thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-17-2012, 11:15 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I wish I knew what the source of your issues is, so I can kill it with fire. Oh well, troubled minds be troubled minds.

There's no need to tell s.J to die alone in a fire, you aren't showing much maturity here, not to mention your recent posts are against forum rules.

Keep it on-topic from here.
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Grub, PrivateToast, Flux
It truly is sad
Seeing someone who used to be a bigger part if community than us, simple mortal users
But hell!
If this is the reason why Salinsky was demoted than most of the moderators would be demoted by now, if my crappy laptop with all the footage of their "fun" was still alive
Don't get me wrong
I wouldn't post you guys
But you are lucky it is broken
The day when it was still working, I was about to post a thread "fun with moderators"