Demoted from Moderator.
Dear Fearless community,

Sadly I am announcing that I have been demoted from my position as a moderator due to the fact that I capsed in OOC once and I modified a vehicle for RP purposes, the entire server seemed to enjoy it, so I didn't see too much of a problem in this.

Had someone warned me beforehand, I would have never modified a vehicle for RP purposes, that being said...

I am sorry that I have let you, the community down, I failed to properly fulfill my moderator duties and I am swallowing my pride, I broke the rules by attempting to create an RP-air on V33X, I bow my head in shame for being a bad example.

I apologize to Soul and the entire Fearless community for my mishap, I'll leave it to this.

- Salinsky
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Alphaey
lol
The following 8 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • s.J., Slick Rick, Joe very old, Dr Tomorrow, PrivateToast, Anakonda, Spud, Flux
Very mature bro.
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Verzyn, GeorgeTheBoy, Ryder
lol²     
-Signature removed-
The following 8 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf, Slick Rick, Joe very old, Dr Tomorrow, PrivateToast, Anakonda, Spud, Flux
*Falls down on the street and openly bursts into tears*
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Verzyn
Aww that is sad.. Sad i have seen u as a good moderator and would thanks you for the job you did!
I will not share my opinion about this as it is probably already known.

It was a great time we had, Salinsky. And I hope it'll continue to be.

Sad to see you demoted from your position.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Sad to see you get demoted. I've never seen you do anything wrong.
If you want to hate, please go right ahead, quite pathetic to see that the one who has been demoted is taking this more maturely than some of you! Smile
You were a great mod..