[Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I²
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
[Image: igGrU.png]
Invictus Imperii - Latin for Unconquered Power.

Description
Invictus Imperii is a taskforce consisting out of an unknown ammount of individuals, where every individual has the same ammount of power within the taskforce. The missions they embark on are a mystery to the common public, you will see our force being exerted through multiple channels such as the government or crime syndicates. I am of the belief that quality takes out quantity every single time. For this sole reason, I will be handpicking the best of the best to join the taskforce. Asking for admission to the clan is futile as that'll lead to nothing. We go by a simple rule: "Give respect, get respect." which will be heavily enforced by the taskforce. Further details considering the method this clan operates by wether it's internal or external affairs will remain unknown for safety reasons.
We are not to be fooled, crossed or betrayed as this clan has the power to unleash a shitstorm of unprecedented proportions on your life.

Members
s.J.
Biowulf
Pechvarry

Protectorate
Duty

Rules
- Posting useless shit or talking shit about the clan or any of it's members in this thread can and will most likely result in hostility from the clan.
(This rule goes in effect from the 17th of December 2012)

Logs
All credits go towards the duty clan for giving us this idea, permission was asked before implementing this feature.

Spoiler :
[12-12-12]Clan is founded.
[12-12-12]Biowulf joins the clan as first member.
[14-12-12]Pechvarry joins the clan.
[16-12-12]We have formed a protectorate with Duty.

-Signature removed-
The following 4 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Fultz, Biowulf, equal, Floodify
Welcome to the squad, Pechvarry. May we have good moments of glory together.
We are glad to announce we have formed a protectorate with Duty, an utmost respectable clan.
-Signature removed-
So how do you join?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-17-2012, 05:57 PM)Midget Wrote: So how do you join?

Have you even read the thread ?
You get invited.
-Signature removed-
(12-12-2012, 05:30 PM)s.J. Wrote: Logs
All credits go towards the duty clan for giving us this idea, permission was asked before implementing this feature.

Spoiler :
[12-12-12]Clan is founded.
[12-12-12]Biowulf joins the clan as first member.
[14-12-12]Pechvarry joins the clan.
[16-12-12]We have formed a protectorate with Duty.
Removed

And how exactly Salinsky's demotion related to this clan?
Removed and warned. I will happily close the clan if you fail to abide by forum and server rules.
(12-18-2012, 08:01 AM)Termin Wrote: Removed and warned. I will happily close the clan if you fail to abide by forum and server rules.

Feel free to close the clan if you feel the need, but don't forget I didn't break the rules by posting this in my clan thread, it was not insulting at all.
If you could just quote the rules I have broken by posting this you can do what you want.

Insulting is calling someone a swearword, logging their demotion in our clanlogs isn't disrespectful nor is it an insult.
So if I fail to abide the forum rules please be my guest and tell me what rule I have broken.

I shall be the judge of what I deem clan related or not, you don't even know the reasoning behind it.
This clan was founded during the times I was banned by Salinsky, and so being Salinsky delayed the existance of this clan and his ban had given me the time to work out the entire clan and it's goals.
So in my eyes his demotion is a sort of "victory" for the clan as he was the cause for the existance of Invictus Imperii to be delayed.
And that is how his demotion is related to this clan.
I didn't use any inappropriate terms or any insults at all in the logs.
So before you go throwing round warnings and closing clans/threads get your facts straight and don't assume random shit.

Maybe you should follow the example of the mod right above you where asking a simple question would have prevented this and I could have explained what the reasoning behind it is.
Before you warned me so you could see that it actually is clan related and not some random shit here to get you guys mad, again.
-Signature removed-
All your posts on Salinsky's threads were discrediting and insulting. He did a good job on the servers and I respect him for that, however he has now lost his loyalty. All your posts were to discredit him and clearly this is another attempt. And look you got banned for all of it.
The following 3 users Like Termin's post:
  • DoomDude1, Ne0ster, Toxic
(12-18-2012, 09:58 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 08:01 AM)Termin Wrote: Removed and warned. I will happily close the clan if you fail to abide by forum and server rules.

it was not insulting at all.
If you could just quote the rules I have broken by posting this you can do what you want.

Insulting is calling someone a swearword, logging their demotion in our clanlogs isn't disrespectful nor is it an insult.
So if I fail to abide the forum rules please be my guest and tell me what rule I have broken.

in the logs.
So before you go throwing round warnings and closing clans/threads get your facts straight and don't assume random shit.

Maybe you should follow the example of the mod right above you where asking a simple question would have prevented this and I could have explained what the reasoning behind it is.
Before you warned me so you could see that it actually is clan related and not some random shit here to get you guys mad, again.

Insulting

Present participle of in·sult

Verb

Speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.