You may be interested.
yea there's this site on the TOR network forgot the name thought it was silkroad or something where you can buy just about any drug with these bitcoins and they mail that shit to your home lol.
anything from cocaine to mushrrooms and dmt and shit
-Signature removed-
(12-12-2012, 01:32 PM)s.J. Wrote: yea there's this site on the TOR network forgot the name thought it was silkroad or something where you can buy just about any drug with these bitcoins and they mail that shit to your home lol.

You don't even know half of what you can get on the "road". But let's not advertise here, I advise the conversation to steer away from the "deep net".
(12-12-2012, 02:47 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 01:32 PM)s.J. Wrote: yea there's this site on the TOR network forgot the name thought it was silkroad or something where you can buy just about any drug with these bitcoins and they mail that shit to your home lol.

You don't even know half of what you can get on the "road". But let's not advertise here, I advise the conversation to steer away from the "deep net".

I've did a talk in class about this cause we had to talk about drugs as our subject for public speaking.
I've checked the site, I know what's available lol.
-Signature removed-
(12-12-2012, 02:59 PM)s.J. Wrote:

I've did a talk in class about this cause we had to talk about drugs as our subject for public speaking.

I prefer the human trafficking part of the deep web. Especially the Black Market site. Quite a fun place to visit when you are bored.
(12-12-2012, 07:37 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

I prefer the human trafficking part of the deep web. Especially the Black Market site. Quite a fun place to visit when you are bored.

Ordering hits... now that's a fun read... Or buying organs.
(12-12-2012, 07:37 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

Mailorderbride 4sho
-Signature removed-
I've wasted most of money on bitcoins in order to purchase LSD and the finest Afghan skag from silkroad, hence living in a bus.

No regrets.
I want 2 see Hire An Assassin site nao.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor