Stoners United
It all started a day in Evocity V2P when four stoners were relaxing, when a president named "Ted Baker", also known under the nickname "Griinch", outlawed weed into one of his broadcasts. Outraged, the four stoners named Neosnow (me), Zealord, DubpleRW and RodoClaus went on infront of the nexus and started manifesting pacifically, but then they got threatened of getting shot at by the SS. Under the shots of tazers, and various beatings, the stoners kept manifesting, yelling slogans, for the sake of free speech and pot. When the SS started firing at them, the four stoners just went away to their house in a car. They thought about an idea to make the president make weed okay again, when Zealord said an idea.

"Duude, what if, like, we invited the president to come, and like, we made him smoke a spliff. Then he'd like, see how cool it is, and make it allowed."

They all accepted and invited the president through request. He came soon after, and they started discussing. After a while, Zealord gave the president a spliff and told him to try it. After moments of hesitation, the president smoked it, and saw how good is it. He finally allowed weed, and the stoners lived happy ever after.

(SCREENSHOTS COMING TOMMOROW AFTER I COME BACK FROM SCHOOL.)

I think this is a perfect example of how PassiveRP without any violence can resolve problems!
The following 3 users Like $CRIM's post:
  • GRiiM, Zealord, User 5190
Well, there was agressive RP from the president's side, but I see your point.
Lies, the Police Commander shot at you, then the SS and other Police also shot, because A) You chucked a molotov at the Nexus, and B) I was SHOT!

(I was the Commander, (You know, the grumpy as sin one?)) (Who raided your building for civic disterbances?)

Also, jumping in the waterworks? That is why (mainly) you were tased.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I think the guys was also stoned when he wrote this to get THIS many complaints. XD
>Implying youve ever tried drugs
"A) You chucked a molotov at the Nexus, and B) I was SHOT!"

The molotovs and shots weren't us, just dumbasses using this as an excuse to use their 1337 weapons. Me, zealord, dupble and rodo never used anything that could damage anyone during the rp.
Haha it sure was a fun RP.
Indeed, our group of four did not use any weapons or molotovs. It was nice, yeah Smile
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Seems like a good RP, hope there will be a sequel.
(12-13-2012, 06:03 PM)Zealord Wrote: Indeed, our group of four did not use any weapons or molotovs. It was nice, yeah Smile

Oh welp. SOMEONE shot+molotoved the Nexus.

(12-14-2012, 09:54 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: Seems like a good RP, hope there will be a sequal.

It was a good RP, and I hope it happens again.
Great Goverment unity... for once.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator