Thread Rating:
  • 87 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
You :).
(02-18-2019, 10:25 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 09:15 PM)JackZ Wrote: Getting there 
snip

Getting where?

lame af

If you have nothing nice to say remove yourself from the you thread.
[Image: mZh9BKs.png]
The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Sentinel
Why does that princess of Dubai here chatting shit for a ego boost tf isn’t this just a thread for sharing pictures

I expect him if he reads this to ask me to fight him and im not going to big me self up - you would slap me up ; I’m a stick.

Also no, I’m not being a asslick, I’ve never even really spoken to any involved parties neither am I friends with them. Just wondering why he always has to chat bare shit

Exactly same as genera rickets said
Please follow what Rickets has requested from here. Any more silly, nonsense talk from here will result in the appropriate punishments.
[Image: X3cIqqK.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • General Rickets
(Yesterday, 11:57 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: Why does that princess of Dubai here chatting shit for a ego boost tf isn’t this just a thread for sharing pictures

I expect him if he reads this to ask me to fight him and im not going to big me self up - you would slap me up ; I’m a stick.

Also no, I’m not being a asslick, I’ve never even really spoken to any involved parties neither am I friends with them. Just wondering why he always has to chat bare shit

Exactly same as genera rickets said

Appreciate it man but if he really wanted to insult me he’d PM me and talk shit. He’s cowering in the corner only coming out in the view of the public eye in an attempt to make himself look better. He would do nothing. A stiff jab followed by an overhand would put him into a deep sleep.
[Image: lRgWmRx.png]
Final warning this is a you thread, no more flaming or petty pathetic little arguments.
[Image: mZh9BKs.png]