Unban Request
I didn't call for backup because a guy told me to get out of there, I called for backup because one of your guys was clearly visible with an AK-47. I didn't answer because I was radioing, yet you kept increasing the threats without me saying anything, or even walking out of the base.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(12-05-2012, 04:12 PM)Holdem Wrote: I didn't call for backup because a guy told me to get out of there, I called for backup because one of your guys was clearly visible with an AK-47. I didn't answer because I was radioing, yet you kept increasing the threats without me saying anything, or even walking out of the base.

Actually, I never actually threatened anybody before you were already raiding, and I wasn't the one with the AK, or any gun for that matter, as I only pulled out my tranq and my gun when you broke in. So in all fairness, with the arguments that I've put up against every statement you've had, it's an unfair ban.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-03-2012, 11:12 PM)Holdem Wrote: -snip-

Secondly, what where you actually trying to achieve, if not a government raid, by telling an Officer to go away, firing shots into the air and then telling him that they would die if they enter. A tea party?

[Image: 3pvezq.jpg]

User warned.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(12-05-2012, 03:29 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: A reply to Ruxandra's post, as I stated in one of my previous comments, 'I didn't know anybody sent the threatening request until after I got banned' and I don't think Drug Bandits are the most polite people.

And in reply to Holdem's comment, When I walked over to you, it seemed as if you were stood there, inspecting our property for no apparent reason, and since I was a 'Bandit' I don't think Bandits would walk up to an officer and say 'Excuse me, is there a problem Officer?' Just because I told you to go away isn't a reason to call in all your cops and raid us, so in all fairness, I had nothing to do with the promoting of aggressive RP, considering what I said wasn't said in an aggressive way, it was just 'Get oudda here, you with the armor and the gun' and for the fact that I came to you when you just got out of the car : To my knowledge, you were standing there for quite a while, that's what I heard from our sniper anyway, he said in pradio 'There's an S.S at the gate with his gun out' and my immediate analysis of that message made it seem as if you were there for awhile.

Oh yes because extremely rich drug lords that can afford to build castles did it because they were mindless and threatened every cop acting on suspicion.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I never said extremely rich drug lords, I said 'Drug Bandits' you know, the poor groups who sell drugs to make money and buy weapons, like a gang? Not Drug Lords. and also Ruxandra, I have no idea how you even relate to this case. You weren't on the server at the time, and have no idea what happened, you're just backing Holdem's posts, and you just clearly shown a misunderstanding of the scenario, when we had broken down trucks and worn down manors and boxes everywhere, trying to make it look like a drug bandit's place.

Well your perfectly brand-new fort and cars seemed to prove otherwise. I doubt you can hunk up that much cash just by passing on drugs.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-05-2012, 09:13 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well your perfectly brand-new fort and cars seemed to prove otherwise. I doubt you can hunk up that much cash just by passing on drugs.

Rux, I think you're thinking about another time, I never got screenshots of our compound, but all I took was my mustang, which isn't that expensive, there were no walls, no fort, just a few boxes scattered around and broken down trucks... now it's obvious that you have no idea what we're talking about, you're referring to the Presidential fort we made, which obviously we wouldn't of used for this RP, we were using Comic props and random props scattered around in the CS section, to try and make it look as run down as possible...

(12-05-2012, 09:13 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well your perfectly brand-new fort and cars seemed to prove otherwise. I doubt you can hunk up that much cash just by passing on drugs.

Are you kidding me? I built the compound, and I knew that it was built for roleplaying for being bandits. I wouldn't of built a high-tech base of being bandits.

You weren't even there, you obviously haven't seen it. If Holdem told you that, then you're clearly being lied to. It had lots of cover, such as boxes, barrels and ruined cars. It had one house at the back in which had a keypad to a fading door, blocking the wrong people from entering.

We had no other security other than that. Our cars? Our cars were locked away in the warehouse, it's the only car we/I have and I'm not going to walk to MTL. Nor buy a cheap car just for one small roleplay event just because our cars are too fancy for you. We hid them away to avoid any argument of your sort from being put forward.

Clearly it did not work. Anyway, can't get that much cash from drug dealing? Great, check these out!

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/article...lers-time/

(I'm not advertising anything, that's simply proving a point with evidence.)

Nah, not much. And whoever said we weren't roleplaying rich bandits? Not that our base was high-tech anyway, nor were our cars being displayed. So even with your argument it can still be countered.

Honestly, Bigtoe did nothing wrong. He didn't have any idea I sent that request, causing you to come. Your accusations of us telling you to leave once you entered the MTL area as soon as you got out of your car are false. We warned after watching you stand outside the gate for several minutes.

By his statements, I can gather that he did try and roleplay it out, trying to perhaps scare you off pretending we had poison darts, and when you finaly started breaking in, ignoring his warnings he then said we'll kill you if you enter. Which is entirely legitimate because the raid was about to commence, and you were the one who begun it after seeing one of our men with guns. Which you didn't care to ask about, you simply called for back-up right infront of four men with guns, then broke in. Completely silent saying no word to us.

Ruxandra, other people cannot make personal statements about me, saying I usually roleplay well, so why should you be able to do the same towards Holdem? You aren't on the involved list.

I would like for you to check the logs, if Bigtoe's statements are true, then it will clearly show via chat that they're. It will show him making constant warnings, and us, also showing no words were spoken by Holdem at the time the events took place. And also him attempting to roleplay the situation to as peaceful as it could possibly be.

And then, once all of that is proven. He should be allowed to be unbanned, correct?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Bump. I want a reply quicker because by the time you've replied, my ban will be over, stop delaying.

Okay we'll stop delaying. You don't want to udnerstand you've done wrong therefore a final decision is to deny your unban request.

Unban request denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.