Unban Request
When the raid is unplanned and a spur in the moment thing. Would policemen IRL seriously raid a huge compound of dangerous men unprepared?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(12-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: Do you seriously expect Police officers to just leave a scene in which a man is threatening them to kill them if they come inside, that they will be hostaged and/or killed?

When I threatened you, I didn't threaten to kill you, I said 'We won't attack you until you come inside' This is the point I'm trying to get across, you're saying that I threatened to kill you all, I said, that if you break in, we'll hostage you/maybe kill you, which was an attempt to inflict fear onto you, so maybe you would actually leave, If I'm a bandit, I'm not going to shout at the cops 'Oh yeah, come inside and arrest me, that should be fun' I didn't literally say 'Yeah I will shoot you all lol', or say 'You're all gonna be hostaged' I said, IF you trespass on my property, I will open fire, but I said it in a bandity kind of way. When I realised there was a mass of forces at the front gate, I decided to say to you that if you break in, you'll be hostaged, and die a horrible death. Hoping that would deter you away from the gates, and maybe come back another time. we tranq'd a few of your guys from outside to fire warning shots, if we were being aggressive, we would of just sniped him, but instead we Tranq'd him as a warning to go away.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
(12-04-2012, 06:38 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: Do you seriously expect Police officers to just leave a scene in which a man is threatening them to kill them if they come inside, that they will be hostaged and/or killed?

When I threatened you, I didn't threaten to kill you, I said 'We won't attack you until you come inside' This is the point I'm trying to get across, you're saying that I threatened to kill you all, I said, that if you break in, we'll hostage you/maybe kill you, which was an attempt to inflict fear onto you, so maybe you would actually leave.

So in real life an Officer would just leave when threatened to be killed/hostaged or shot at? I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. If you threaten an Officer be sure that more will come, since it's their duty to arrest you if you've broken the law (By threatening them for example).
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I never threatened you before you called more officers, I said 'You dere, in da armor and wid da gun, get oudda here' That's all I said before someone in our team (I don't know who) pulled out a Galil and opened fire into the air, therefore starting the raid, while you were all stacked up outside our door, I had the common courtesy to try and say 'We don't need no conflict, we can talk this out, and everything will be fine' Trying to passive approach, I only started getting aggressive once you were already getting a warrant/Lockpicking the gates, because it was inevitable that you were going to raid anyway, so I wasn't the one that was promoting aggressive RP, the only thing I said to you before you initiated a raid was 'Get oudda here'. The others may have said something/fired their weapons which caused the raid, but I didn't so I don't see why I should of been banned, I'm guessing it was because I was the only one that said anything but you should of thought it through before banning me. If you would of thought it through you would of realized that I only got aggressive once you were actually breaking in, My last words were 'If you get in, we'll kill you' before I ran for cover as you were lockpicking the gates. That's the only aggressive term I used before the raid which couldn't of caused anything because you were already commencing the attack.

Why would you tell an Officer to get out of there, when he's on the street?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
He wasn't on your property, just the street connecting to it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-04-2012, 11:03 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: He wasn't on your property, just the street connecting to it.

Well it was on the street connecting to it, but a few of us realised that he was just stood there for a while, with no apparent reason looking around at our base, so we decided to tell him to you know, move on, but in a bandit-ish sort of way

You told me to go away soon after I got out of my car. Plus, if you really wanted to lay low you would of stayed quiet, or try a friendly aproach, like "Is there a problem officer?", instead of "Hey you, get out of here".
Exactly. If you weren't trying to cause a fight, you'd go down there and try to ask politely about what he may want. If you think of the situation overall, he wouldn't have been there if you didn't send those threatening requests just so you can test your base's defense.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
A reply to Ruxandra's post, as I stated in one of my previous comments, 'I didn't know anybody sent the threatening request until after I got banned' and I don't think Drug Bandits are the most polite people.

And in reply to Holdem's comment, When I walked over to you, it seemed as if you were stood there, inspecting our property for no apparent reason, and since I was a 'Bandit' I don't think Bandits would walk up to an officer and say 'Excuse me, is there a problem Officer?' Just because I told you to go away isn't a reason to call in all your cops and raid us, so in all fairness, I had nothing to do with the promoting of aggressive RP, considering what I said wasn't said in an aggressive way, it was just 'Get oudda here, you with the armor and the gun' and for the fact that I came to you when you just got out of the car : To my knowledge, you were standing there for quite a while, that's what I heard from our sniper anyway, he said in pradio 'There's an S.S at the gate with his gun out' and my immediate analysis of that message made it seem as if you were there for awhile.