MareKnight - Fail at hostage Situation
Player name: MareKnight

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:20599828

Time in GMT: 7:15 Exactly (+0)

Summary: I hostaged this guy, I had my shotgun aimed at his head and demanded 2k from him, he then pulled out A mini uzi and shot me once and holstered it again, I told him to stop but before I could finish my sentence he pulled it out again, so I shot him.

Evidence: Check the logs, but here is what happened my end:

Nathan Davies: Gimme 2k
Nathan Davies: NOW
Gregory Jones: 1.5k
Nathan Davies: RIGHT NOW
Nathan Davies: 2k
Nathan Davies: MOVE --- (He was blocking my way)
Nathan Davies: GET IN
Nathan Davies: 2k, or get banned --- (First time he pulled it out)
Nathan Davies: I mean
Nathan Davies: I have been recor --- (Second time he pulled it out, but I couldn't finish my sentence)
(OOC) MareKnight: what --- (After I killed him)
If I were you I would get that 1.5 k instead off nothing xD

No, but serious. He broke the rule, clearly.
I was online, and I saw mareknight explain that he didn't realise that was against the rules, apologise, and offer to give him 2k. Don't ban him, he is a cool guy, and hoot is a much bigger mingebag than him. In the same game, Hoot was CDMing and RDMing, and as president, ordering people to kill all people who were black market dealers, and refusing to demote a fireman who was chasing people with his axe just for the sake of being an ass.
Hoot isn't a mingebag.

But I agree with you Soup, on that this is a rule break yes, but he is new and should know what he did wrong.
So I would say: No ban.
(07-30-2010, 09:06 PM)Soap Wrote: I was online, and I saw mareknight explain that he didn't realise that was against the rules, apologise, and offer to give him 2k. Don't ban him, he is a cool guy, and hoot is a much bigger mingebag than him. In the same game, Hoot was CDMing and RDMing, and as president, ordering people to kill all people who were black market dealers, and refusing to demote a fireman who was chasing people with his axe just for the sake of being an ass.

If he gives the 2k to hoot, than I leave this as a warning. If he don't he get's banned as everyone else for breaking this rule.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm not worried about the 2k to be honest, Im just worried he will do this to other people who are not quick enough to act and will be shot,
I'm pretty happy if this guy was to just get off with a warning.
I think he doesn't need a ban, just a warning is enough.

And to Hoot: You can't make laws which implicate explicit RDM like "Kill every black person.", you first have to get a RPly reason like, if a black person insults you, you can kill her. Or anything like this, otherwise you will make people RDM around, which wouldn't be good for you.
Dare to think!
(07-31-2010, 12:47 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: "Kill every black person."

Wtf? XD
But Hoot, you can make a law that say that all Black persons must be ınsıde an area. And lıve there. Or you can act lıke they dıd under the great depresıon ın the US. When K.K.K grew ın power, and even teh goverment dıdent acnowlıge the black people as same value as the whıte man.
Aah, I like it,
And sorry but I didnt see any rules against the mayor ordering to kill a specific type of person, but okay, I know now.