#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
(11-26-2012, 01:23 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 01:03 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I warned you three times via kick, then I said in OOC that you should shut your trollish mouth, and after that I said that I was glad it took three warnings to get you to stop trolling, after which you called me a f*gola.

If you took this as provokative, I apologize, I was just happy that I didn't have to ban you, until you called me a f*gola, which was where I drew the line, as I stated earlier.

Now we're going someplace.
When you say such a thing as shut your trollish mouth after heating the discussion thanks to those kicks.
It feels like a necessity to say something back, there's not a single person who would've kept quiet in that situation.
And as I've said many times before I was in the wrong when I called you a faggola but the circumstances called for it.
Which makes me think once more, I'm supposed to be banned but not for a week.

And especially because Ruxandra wasn't on the server at the time being and I never got the chance to tell the other side of the story which is my side.
All you had to do was ask ruxandra for extension and it happened without her even witnessing the facts or letting me speak my peace.

And the conversation we're having now is the one we should have had before the ban was issued because that way we've gotten to an easy solution instead of this where I'm wasting your time by writing all this and you being obliged to answer to it.

Sent me a forum PM with your side.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-26-2012, 01:31 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 01:23 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 01:03 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I warned you three times via kick, then I said in OOC that you should shut your trollish mouth, and after that I said that I was glad it took three warnings to get you to stop trolling, after which you called me a f*gola.

If you took this as provokative, I apologize, I was just happy that I didn't have to ban you, until you called me a f*gola, which was where I drew the line, as I stated earlier.

Now we're going someplace.
When you say such a thing as shut your trollish mouth after heating the discussion thanks to those kicks.
It feels like a necessity to say something back, there's not a single person who would've kept quiet in that situation.
And as I've said many times before I was in the wrong when I called you a faggola but the circumstances called for it.
Which makes me think once more, I'm supposed to be banned but not for a week.

And especially because Ruxandra wasn't on the server at the time being and I never got the chance to tell the other side of the story which is my side.
All you had to do was ask ruxandra for extension and it happened without her even witnessing the facts or letting me speak my peace.

And the conversation we're having now is the one we should have had before the ban was issued because that way we've gotten to an easy solution instead of this where I'm wasting your time by writing all this and you being obliged to answer to it.

Sent me a forum PM with your side.

How about you ask me that or any other person who's ban you extend BEFORE you extend their ban.
Cause this is a joke really.
Especially if you're not a witness to the rules broken.
And my side of the story is explained in this thread completely, I wouldn't have had to type it if you didn't blindly extend bantimes.
And once again I'm not blaming you for me being banned but like how could something like this even happen ? I don't get it.
-Signature removed-
It didn't go like "Hey Rux, could you extend his ban to a week?"

"Yeah sure"

Ruxandra asked me for the details and asked me to how long the ban should be extended in my opinion, I said what happened exactly and that I didn't know an appropriate time for this kind of offense, she thought a week would be suitable being that you used homophobic language and the fact that you were continuously trolling/starting flaming in the OOC and personally attacked my being.

I tried to solve it on the spot, but you ignored the warnings.

And don't think you're wasting my time, I am happy to talk to you now that you've cooled down a bit.
It might not be my "job" to reply to UBR's, but I am more than happy to do it to solve issues like this one.
(11-26-2012, 01:34 PM)Salinsky Wrote: It didn't go like "Hey Rux, could you extend his ban to a week?"

"Yeah sure"

Ruxandra asked me for the details and asked me to how long the ban should be extended in my opinion, I said what happened exactly and that I didn't know an appropriate time for this kind of offense, she thought a week would be suitable being that you used homophobic language and the fact that you were continuously trolling/starting flaming in the OOC and personally attacked my being.

I tried to solve it on the spot, but you ignored the warnings.

Well how can you say that's what happened if when I get banned and immediately check the ban page to see it already has been extended to 7 days.
-Signature removed-
Because I asked her to extend it the minute I banned you.
You know the rules. You know what's tolerated here and what's not. Denied.