Unperma Request
(11-21-2012, 10:19 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 10:12 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: After your demotion, 99% of your time spent on the server was basically raiding people. Explain why.

You mean the last month or two before my ban when FUMUKU started to conduct orginized and government sanctioned raids on large contra farms often bringing in the people alive for arrest under our F.I.N.D division?

4-5 months after i was demoted?

Answer: Contra farms were going crazy so we got contracted out to the government or simply offered our assistance in dealing with them, with a very high success rate, why is this an issue exactly? We followed the rules in doing these operations. Explain why.

No. You started raiding everyone on the server due to the fact that you stopped caring completely for the community since you thought you were "betrayed", if I remember corectly, exactly that day we had a chat about your demotion, you called Soul a "tool". Contrafarming was always a "problem" so don't tell me they got crazy specifically that time.

Next question: You used magnetized props to make molotov-ressistand double-lair dupes. Those were one ones you stored the contraband you took from raiding. That of which shows you knew exactly what you were doing and used it for your sole advantage.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Id like to point out that this is an unban request and stuff related to his ban are in question, the leaking information part was his actions as an admin and he got demoted for it and isnt related to his ban
(11-21-2012, 10:31 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: No. You started raiding everyone on the server due to the fact that you stopped caring completely for the community since you thought you were "betrayed"

If this was true then why did i even stick around? Do i even seem like the type that because of somthing like my demotion that i would go crazy with rage and ennact some evil plan to make everyones lives misserable?

. Contrafarming was always a "problem" so don't tell me they got crazy specifically that time.

Next question: You used magnetized props to make molotov-ressistand double-lair dupes. Those were one ones you stored the contraband you took from raiding. That of which shows you knew exactly what you were doing and used it for your sole advantage.

No idea what a double-lair dupe is, but im going to assume your refering to the Security Station dupe, the one that was basicly a police station at the car dealer and the one, maybe two times it ever saw seized-contra stored inside due to the danger of shipping it to the nexus at the time, this was also the one zone that ever actualy saw a combat situation "Minus your inccident in the malkrin hotel involving turrets, and a tripwire, and 4 dead police officers" , and that was due to the president being there for a meeting with us regarding security contracts and people wanting him dead, yes it was unburnable much like all my passive zones, this was a side nice side-effect as it prevented people from random mollying the zones, and the security station was just that, a passive zone, the rest of the time besides the one inccident, it was used for meetings, brefings, and logistics, as well as vehicle storage for us in the back parking lot, and a small training zone in the back "Partialy completed"

Id like to note that after the combat situation an admin had discussed the props and event with me in detail, and seemed to shrug it off. Not sure anymore who it was

Edit:
(11-20-2012, 11:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I sadly can't agree with an unban. BlackDog has turned people against us, one of them is Alexia. The sensitive information he leaked shouldn't be forgotten too.

He screwed it up..

Again where is everyone getting that im turning people against FL? Im really wondering this and want to see some proof
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
And they agree'd yo let you use double layers to protect stolen contraband?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-21-2012, 10:58 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: And they agree'd yo let you use double layers to protect stolen contraband?

Not a clue what a double layer is.

Ill respond in more detail to questions when its not 3:02am here, i'm going to bed and ill be back later
The matter of his demotion has been recently investigated, and is not relevant to this unban request. We've demoted worse admins before, yet they were never given such harsh punishments. I'm not a fan of seeing a player punished unfairly in my eyes due to exaggerations. I find it hard to believe he intentionally turned Alexia against us, BD isn't some tactic anti-FL criminal, he was simply influential and Alexia didn't take his ban well, showing she was not fit for the position of admin, as was demonstrated.

If you're trying to keep him banned because of this, I think it's vastly unfair and is a mark that our ban system has failed. I've spoken to BD a lot over time, and he's a good character, who I think would benefit FL, especially now that decent RP seems to be at an all time low. If you're concerned about raids, sanctions can be placed to restrict him to solely passive RP, and due to admin concerns FUMUKU would not be resurrected. However, I see no reason to keep him indefinitely permabanned when we unperma players who do far, far worse.
(11-21-2012, 02:20 PM)Faustie Wrote: If you're concerned about raids, sanctions can be placed to restrict him to solely passive RP, and due to admin concerns FUMUKU would not be resurrected.

I dont exactly see the need for either of those to be put in place? Why is FUMUKU seen as a bad thing these days? I have my guesses but thats another thing ive been dieing to know, yet no one gives me a straight answer or exact reason, just that some people dont want it to return.
I completely agree with Faustie. Blackdog is a great guy, and is clearly willing to RP. The fact that he was banned because he used magged props to make a passive RP is a bit odd I think. If he was making huge death-traps, I could understand, but the guy was RP'ing. To be honest, I would love to have blackdog back on the server. The ban reason, in my standards, isn't really valid. Also, the fact that he has waited this long and has actually counted down to the day he made a ban request proves he is more loyal than a lot of other FL members, even if he can't get on the server. Yes from me.
Case evidence regarding accusations remains classified, as releasing it would compromise delicate information regarding internal protocols and reveal witnesses who requested to remain anonymous.
(11-22-2012, 08:52 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Case evidence regarding accusations remains classified, as releasing it would compromise delicate information regarding internal protocols and reveal witnesses who requested to remain anonymous.

Are you refering to my question as to why people for some reason think im evil and why people want FUMUKU to remain closed forever?