Need help for Keypad+door
Hi guys I would need a little explanation on how to make a door with a keypad.
Wire mod I've always used to make a working port with Keypad.
I sincerely tried in every way to make a door with keypad without using wire mod, but I can not understand how others are doing to make a door using Wiremod.Could someone do a mini-turorial to explain please Cheese
Im have download The Keypad here Keypad
I can not connect the keypad at the entrance feature
╔═══════════════════╗
║███████████████████║99,9 %
╚═══════════════════╝
Left 00,1 % for your death
The Sniper
Okay, this is how you do it Smile

Step 1. Make a fading door using the fading door tool, for this tutorial it will be on numpad 1, select a prop. (In construction tab)
Step 2. Select the keypad tool (Also in the construction tab)
Step 3. Make Sure it's on numpad 1 (same as fading door you selected)
Step 4. Type in the code you want etc.
Step 5. Place the keypad next to the door so it's clearly visible.

Completed!! <3
The following 3 users Like Bubbles's post:
  • Sniperwolf, The_Fog_Man, Lazers
It uses what does not work but when one opens a door with the right code, and would close it immediately would have to type the wrong code and the door closes.
why did I not going?
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
I can't ev en understand what the hell you are typing. Unless you type proper sentences which male sense no one can help you. Also the tutorial you were told, if you make a fading door, and want to have it open for 4 seconds, go into the keypad section and in the access granted section type the number 4 and place the keypad.
Fallen, you realy don't have to flame on him. Its not everyone that are as good as you at english. And also, i don't think english is hes first language.

And Fog Man using a keypad is just like using a button! Smile
You do not have angry Fallen,I do not understand much English so I have some difficulties to understand what was written.
Not all those who are good at something we can do this more ago I would have that much
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
I think I should make a little sticky'd tutorial with the fading door tool.
A lot of people don't know how to do it and it'll save a lot of bans.
I agree I have always seen some new players who could not make a port
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
1: You make a house with a door.
2: Use "Fading Door Tool" on the door. (In the menu for Fading Door You can choose what button you must press to open it).
3: Then you use the "Keypad" tool beside the door. (In the menu for Keypad you can choose the code you have to write to open the door. You can also choose a button. This button must be the same button that you chose for the Fading Door, or else it will not work. You also write in a code in the top of the menu. If other people wants to open your door, they have to write the right code in the keypad.
Wink
I shall make a tutorial tonight on how to create a fading door and a normal door with keypads and buttons.