Cya guys
(02-03-2011, 06:32 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Thank,you, for you're, commant, i hope i can get bett'er grammer, whilst, im' gone,

Tounge
Hah.
You know I love you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Sniper,

Take care in life. You were an epic admin and a great guy. I'm sorry I didn't get to RP very much with you but I had fun. Make sure you spread your awesomeness with the world around you. I hope you take care in real life, and just remember, John "Sniper" Wolf.
Bye Sniper, couldn't handle the jealously of my suit eh? Tounge I'll miss you man <3
Patches! You will be missed by all Sad
(02-03-2011, 06:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Your real life is always more important. Wink

Uhhhhh........

Anyways, I remember when Sniparrr wasnt admin a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away... ok, but seriously: when he wasnt admin, he was always there like "Hey Skaara whatsup? Cheese" ^^
No one have ever complained about you, and that means you've done the hell of a job. Thanks, Sniper. You better get your sorry ass back here soon, 'cause we need you, and you know it Wink
Bye :]
I'll miss roleplaying with you. Not that it happend very often because of your admin job but meh :p
Oh and thanks for teaching me the basics of the gamemode when I first joined, and randomly talking to me when I just sat behind the Nexus desk :]
I'll hopefully talk to you now and then on steam :]
Goodbye Sniperwolf Sad
No! NO! This Wasnt suppose to happen! Standby!

Damn You, Youre a great guy. Bubai!

nice
Btw you should look at thread's date.Cheese
Wtf Hiippie. Necroposting in a thread like this really scared me.

I'm just gonna close this to avoid situations like this again.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]