sean298 Ban request
Player name: sean298

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:19291238

Time in GMT: Appropriately 5:45 AM GMT

Summary: Sean was raiding my friend Ruler of Wax and I, he came through our first door, and I killed him after he destroyed a few printer, I never died or even was hurt. his car was left their so I took it into my base, I said thanks for the shotgun over mic and also typed thanks for the car too in OOC. The cop boomstick said no and Sean left the game and rejoined, the car disappeared and I was going to hold it for ransom. <Edit> 6:40 am GMT Sean RDMed Ruler of wax and this was his response when we asked him (http://i27.tinypic.com/358c8ih.png), this was after he saw that I had made this ban request, so I assume its from anger for me making one against him.

Evidence: The only evidence is console saying what i said in ooc and the fact that he rejoined the game (http://i32.tinypic.com/mr7a00.png).
wow dude you left ur fading door wide open. i just did the right thing and destroyed them for cash. i really dont find anything wrong with that. also it was like 11 at night and my parents sometimes are dicks about when to go to bed. so yea thats my story.

also i donated. when will i be getting that?
Thats not my point, my point is that you rejoined the server when I had your car, and I assume that you would know since it seems that you have played for a longer period of time due to you having a lotus.
Let me try to get this straight.

Pandacidal's fading door was open. He runns in, Panda kills him and take his car, and then he rejoins to get it?
(07-29-2010, 05:42 AM)Sean298 Wrote: wow dude you left ur fading door wide open. i just did the right thing and destroyed them for cash. i really dont find anything wrong with that. also it was like 11 at night and my parents sometimes are dicks about when to go to bed. so yea thats my story.

also i donated. when will i be getting that?

He's not posting a ban request on you because you raided him you derp he's posting it because you broke the rules by relogging to get your car back >.>
(07-29-2010, 11:53 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: Let me try to get this straight.

Pandacidal's fading door was open. He runns in, Panda kills him and take his car, and then he rejoins to get it?

Yes, Sorta... I accidentally remove my fading door by removing the easy precision move when deleting something else and he ran in with a shotgun, took all the money off the printer the blew up some of them, I killed him and took the car inside my garage part. Hey then rejoined the server to get him car back.
You make a entire ban request for that....
He gets a 1 hour ban? Maybe 2?

But allright.

Let's wait for the admin is gonna reply.
Ok so Sean298 is just a total rule breaker totaly, and I agree there is rock solid evidence, I say maybe a 3 hour ban like gY said, it seems reasonable, but I'd rather see, and admins reply.
Rejoin to get car back.

Please one of the admins, ban Sean for 3 hours. I can't. (Vacation)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.