What do you study?
(11-19-2012, 05:59 PM)s.J. Wrote: Before you're off to an higher education you might need to know that you don't spell university or higher education with a capital letter.
Mistaprospectus

Damnit, I have failed at life.
Am i the only person here who graduated as Car Mechanic? Cheese feels like im an outsider since everyone of you have something in common, IT.
Cheese
Well im studying for chef Smile its very interesting. CHEF RP ALL THE WAY !
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
"Technical and industrial production" to become a car mechanic Smile
Elektromechanics one year before I graduate from Secundary school.
-Signature removed-
Currently study'ing IT.
Currently studying ( mostly practical work more than theory ) Professional cookery LV 1 at my college Smile
money
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
I have not gotten to the age yet to choose a subject to study in more depth. I am making my Choices for GCSE this month!

Probably going to take Spanish, BCS (ICT), Geography and Economics.

I am far too young to think about 6th Form.
Regards,
aviator
From another post similar to this one..

(11-27-2012, 08:19 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: I'm 17 in the UK. I want to take a gap year and work 6 months in Africa doing missionary's building schools and hospitals and so on. Then go to America for 3 months and work with under privileged children. After that I don't know what I want to do. Ideas are:

- Join the army as an officer (go to the officers college(had an offer there once but my mom made me turn it down))
- Go to UNI to do primary school education (ages 4-11)
- become a website designer for a big company (I do it now for local company's but I would love to go to New York or California to do it there.

At the minute I am on my 2nd year at college doing; Web design and production, Graphics design, Game Design and Production, and Programming.

But in all, I'm just living life today, dealing with things as and when they come.