Jarz's unban request
This was not true, me and Angel as I have said many times only killed people who shot at us. Every time i walked to the slums to sort out the mess i was shot at. I obeyed the NLR rule every time I died. The only reason I went back was because all the police and SS were told to sort it out.

Me, Angel, Salinsky and Theo were the only people who made an attempt to take back the Slums with out KOS. What happened in the garage was that we cuffed all the people inside as a precaution as we questioned them. After we let them go. I was inside the garage uncuffing someone when a citizen stabbed me in the back. That's what i believe the shooting was as the other officers killed the man who stabbed me.
(10-22-2012, 12:54 AM)Verzyn Wrote: This was not true, me and Angel as I have said many times only killed people who shot at us. Every time i walked to the slums to sort out the mess i was shot at. I obeyed the NLR rule every time I died. The only reason I went back was because all the police and SS were told to sort it out.

Me, Angel, Salinsky and Theo were the only people who made an attempt to take back the Slums with out KOS. What happened in the garage was that we cuffed all the people inside as a precaution as we questioned them. After we let them go. I was inside the garage uncuffing someone when a citizen stabbed me in the back. That's what i believe the shooting was as the other officers killed the man who stabbed me.

Well..... shitland ( slums ) did KOS aswell as soon i became pres i came out of the nexus pull out my car... i get in and a sniper starts to shoot me which left me on like 80-85hp.
As you said, I was involved but it started as a passive RP idea (Rebels living in a bad neighborhood, not having all that high-tech stuff) It quickly took a bad turn and started to become an extremely agressive RP. I was Rebel Leader at the time and as soon as I noticed that this was just a "who-can-NLR-the-most" situation, stopping all normal RP on the server I orderered my Rebels to cease fire about 4-5 times via radio. As they continued shooting, I disbanded the rebels (Demoted every single one of them) in order to stop the violence. Little did I know, many unemployed had joined "us" and it simply did not stop.

As I was police and used my gasmask to check out the havok in Slums, I immediately got a dozen of weapons pointed at my face, note that: I was unarmed.

I went to the door I owned and [FL:RP] Red Orchestra began metagaming and ruining the last shred of RP there was left, I got shot several times, many of the "Crips" (This is what they called themselves) broke NLR repeatedly to fight off the NLRing police..

This is all I've seen and I'd never had near as much kills yesterday if it wasn't for "Hellmagers" the legendary 18-times NLR breaking police commander.

I called an admin via steam, the minute it was clear that this was just a sad excuse to RDM, as soon as Vauld joined the server the shootings ended, props were deleted and passive RPs were started..

I hope this clears the situation up a little, Jarz was not innocent at all.

EDIT: I didn't read all the way through, anyway:
Verzyn, Disabled Angel, Theomenz and me were indeed the only ones trying to get the slums back without NLRing or using lethal force. Each time Theo or I approached the slums, metagamers decided to shoot us (We were wearing our gasmask, hoping we could infiltrate instead of getting KOS'd.
(10-22-2012, 07:14 AM)Salinsky Wrote: I went to the door I owned and [FL:RP] Red Orchestra began metagaming and ruining the last shred of RP there was left, I got shot several times, many of the "Crips" (This is what they called themselves) broke NLR repeatedly to fight off the NLRing police..

i never meta gamed . I said you are a unknown guy joined the place . and a lot of my gangs member saw you and came with me . they said that a guy we don't know joined the place . and we take you hostaged . i never meta gamed . we hostaged you because you are a unknown guy . we never said you police officer .
(10-22-2012, 12:10 AM)Fultzy Wrote: No you were actually killing everyone as a Black Market Dealer. You were the Co-Leader of the Crips who were killing everyone. You also public built a fence on both sides with crap all over the roads. It was complete fail rp and once I sent the evidence so did Grub.

You turned the server into chaos. That is why you have more of a ban time than rowan. You also just admitted to lying by saying you werent killing as a BMD whenever you are trying to throw Rowan under the bus by saying he should be banned more because you both should be banned equally.

Dude I was leader of the Crips and I tried to stop people shooting on sight, dont blame the leaders of the gang if the people dont listen.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(10-22-2012, 12:43 AM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: That was one big ass mess...
Fyi... like midway through it I changed jobs to a sec guard, so dafuq?

There was an insane amount of NLRing by the cops, specially by this one police commander whose name began with "hell". At a certain point the SS and police stopped caring about the situation and killed on sight.
The only SS and cop who did not KOS were Salinsky and... qmambo? i forgot his name, he was SS atm.

There was a moment where the whole incident just stopped completely, one of the guys got on top of a piece of brick and gave a speech. At this point peace was total and everyone was gathered on the double garage doors near the slums. Two minutes later the whole gov force barges in shooting. I only had time to turn around and get insta-killed.

I don't understand why (and specially from this particular point on) the SS and cops on the job were not penalized as well as the rest of us.
It was a clusterfuck and both sides should be hammered.

Me and Verzyn were punished, however something I don't understand is that the whole police force weren't punished when the WHOLE SS followed the NLR rule I made sure that we did.

(10-22-2012, 07:14 AM)Salinsky Wrote: As you said, I was involved but it started as a passive RP idea (Rebels living in a bad neighborhood, not having all that high-tech stuff) It quickly took a bad turn and started to become an extremely agressive RP. I was Rebel Leader at the time and as soon as I noticed that this was just a "who-can-NLR-the-most" situation, stopping all normal RP on the server I orderered my Rebels to cease fire about 4-5 times via radio. As they continued shooting, I disbanded the rebels (Demoted every single one of them) in order to stop the violence. Little did I know, many unemployed had joined "us" and it simply did not stop.

As I was police and used my gasmask to check out the havok in Slums, I immediately got a dozen of weapons pointed at my face, note that: I was unarmed.

I went to the door I owned and [FL:RP] Red Orchestra began metagaming and ruining the last shred of RP there was left, I got shot several times, many of the "Crips" (This is what they called themselves) broke NLR repeatedly to fight off the NLRing police..

This is all I've seen and I'd never had near as much kills yesterday if it wasn't for "Hellmagers" the legendary 18-times NLR breaking police commander.

I called an admin via steam, the minute it was clear that this was just a sad excuse to RDM, as soon as Vauld joined the server the shootings ended, props were deleted and passive RPs were started..

I hope this clears the situation up a little, Jarz was not innocent at all.

EDIT: I didn't read all the way through, anyway:
Verzyn, Disabled Angel, Theomenz and me were indeed the only ones trying to get the slums back without NLRing or using lethal force. Each time Theo or I approached the slums, metagamers decided to shoot us (We were wearing our gasmask, hoping we could infiltrate instead of getting KOS'd.

Yes, this is the only truthful post I have seen on these unban requests all day. We all made sure to avoid breaking NLR and tried to use creative ways to breach the slums and bring it to order, for example me and Theomenz tried covertly walking in with suits on then killing the public members who were armed. Just a quick note I made sure no SS broke NLR, me Salinsky, Theomenz, Verzyn and the other SS on at the time all worked together to bring shitland back under control, we obviously failed because as soon as we killed one the would instantly run back and equip an AK again.
(10-22-2012, 09:54 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 07:14 AM)Salinsky Wrote: I went to the door I owned and [FL:RP] Red Orchestra began metagaming and ruining the last shred of RP there was left, I got shot several times, many of the "Crips" (This is what they called themselves) broke NLR repeatedly to fight off the NLRing police..

i never meta gamed . I said you are a unknown guy joined the place . and a lot of my gangs member saw you and came with me . they said that a guy we don't know joined the place . and we take you hostaged . i never meta gamed . we hostaged you because you are a unknown guy . we never said you police officer .

You metagamed by looking at my job, then decided to raise attention by saying I was an unknown person who entered the area, when infact I owned doors there. Also NLR did not apply as I did not die but switched jobs, you should have "recognized my voice", which made your entire accusation of me being an unknown man invalid and Fail RP. You then continued to follow me into my house, pointing an AWP at an unarmed man because you KNEW I was a police officer in disguise, therefore you metagamed. Also, I said that I had lived there for about 10 years and you simply powergamed by forcing RP on me. You then said I suck at RPing, while I didn't make a big issue about it and simply went along with the shit on a plate you served me. The Marsh Prince is also a witness to your continuous metagaming and fail RPing. You should know who you're talking to, I know the rules, I follow the rules however I may not have in the past, when I was a noob to RP etcetera. But I expect someone with 200+ hours on an RP server to at least know the f*cking rules, you apparantly do not know the rules. I repeatedly told you to simply remove your props aswel, but you decided to be a dick about that, when I gunpointed you (I OWNED THE DOORS AND YOU WERE BUILDING SHIT THAT WAS SUPPORTED BY HOUSES I OWNED) and said that you'd either remove your decorations or you'd be shot at, you started threatening me with "I'm recording, I will post a ban request on you" while breaking fear RP not removing your decoration from my walls and the street. After that you were a rebel and we had a little fun, until someone started RDMing and you insisted on continuing to fire at will, even after several radio messages to cease fire. I did all I could to prevent a mass RDM-war from taking place, I even demoted every single rebel that ignored my orders, you flamed in OOC that I had randomly demoted you, and I told you why I had demoted you, you then chose to call me a liar and simply go back to the slums [Note: I demoted all of the rebels, because all of them ignored my order to cease fire in order to prevent a server-wide war.]
You were one of the main persons who caused this extreme RDMing spree and you tried to make me look like the bad guy, but what I wanted with the rebels was to make a living in the slums, as poor rebels. It turned to shit because of those who ignored my orders. You forced me to demote you all, but to no avail as you simply decided to keep firing at every single government official you saw, as an UNEMPLOYED.

I rest my case, hoping this unban request will not turn into a flamewar. Sorry for the "off-topic" but I want to be clear with you Orchestra.
[Image: D0AFA4E37295DC2C6A737A8376C81B337DB3F84F]

[Image: 1BFBDD8A1E5AFDBA8FC045EC0FE965AED5A0620A]

Unarmed man getting shot by SS.
One of them was even in a suit.

The screenshot list shows the playerlist. Its easy to ban the SS and cops who were part of this.
Fyi, this isn't my screenshot, its Fultzy's.
List of Screenshots given to Grub by Fultzy

Funny shit is this could have been over in 10 minutes.
All cops and SS died.

The thing is, from the point the cops start to break NLR and getting their asses fuucked up again, the one cop and one SS who did not break NLR (waited the 5 min) were forced (by job) to come back to the slums and into the shitstorm again.

They all got wiped in a lot less than 5 minutes, if the cops hadn't broken NLR witing that moment (particularly Hellmagers STEAM_0:1:30622959, the police commander at the 1st part of the incident) then the very scarce amount of governmental force that obeyed NLR rule would have not been forced, by job description, to take part in this continuous flow of NLRing and KOSing.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Regardless, the president who ordered KOS, which combined with NLRing cops and ss originated this prolonged clusterfuck, gets less than everyone else.

"Nº15931
Player: [FL:RP]Ciryl STEAM_0:1:51063459
Reason: KOS Laws,You have 300+ you should know better
Time: 1 day, 1 hour
By: [FL] Grub"
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(10-22-2012, 09:43 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Regardless, the president who ordered KOS, which combined with NLRing cops and ss originated this prolonged clusterfuck, gets less than everyone else.

"Nº15931
Player: [FL:RP]Ciryl STEAM_0:1:51063459
Reason: KOS Laws,You have 300+ you should know better
Time: 1 day, 1 hour
By: [FL] Grub"

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]