Jarz's unban request
Jarz has some valid points, the SS and police (mostly the police) were raiding every store in the Slums and killing us, but everyone who participated was in the wrong. Some of the more respectable SS, like the HSS for example, were far more honorable then the Police Commander, who raised alarms among all of us with his 20+ NLR breakage. I believe that Jarz does deserve a ban reduction, due to the fact he was defending himself and the police were killing unarmed civilians. (By the way, Jarz. I received a one day ban for being a moron with a No-Collided APC. I actually recieved a 16 day ban the next day.)
Bumping up this bitch with my tea cups.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
And this is how we got reported to an admin.
[Image: 1351289820563.gif]

I trade Tea for rep.
(10-26-2012, 11:30 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: And this is how we got reported to an admin.
[Image: 1351289820563.gif]

I know this is not needed but that .GIF makes me laugh every time.
HOLY SHIT A REPLY!
THANK YOU!
FINALLY AN ADMIN HAS DECIDED TO...-Oh, wait.

Scratch that.

YOU LAZY FRUIT FLIES.
WE HAVE NO REPELLENT, I SWEAR TO DARWIN! COME BACK!

I trade Tea for rep.
Seems you all are done arguing.
Jarz,

I shouldn't need to explain this. You make yourself seem so defenseless yet, This little group of yours had hostages plus the fact you were the CRIPS CO-LEADER. This only pushes for aggressive RP. How does one live peacefully live in the slums if you are the Crips Co-Leader? Let us not forget you were a Black Market Dealer with 20+ kills.

Also as a note, Worry about yourself and not others.

Please refrain from going off topic also.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Its pretty obvious this unban request will get nothing but down syndrome ducks carcasses. How come no admin has ruled "mmm'k reduction" or a plain "hahahahaplzgtfo" by now? Nothing can possibly be added to this point, so don't leave the thread hanging.

TAKE IT LIKA MAN

I trade Tea for rep.
"hahahahaplzgtfo"