Unban Jizzame
Name: Jizzame
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26951876
I dont know what happened but i let my little brother use Gmod on my pc. i let him on today i dont know what he did but it says im banned from Fearless for a month!
Im really sorry for whatever he did an i love fearless its my favourite server on gmod, also i was going to donate soon.
Please can you help, it would be appriciated if i was unbanned.
thank you.
Please Reply Smile
I would be very grateful if you unban ne once again im sorry for my brother and i love fearless and want to play with my mates.
thanks.
Remember Reach.
He allready had this topic in "General discussion".
And as I said there: "Your account, is your responsebillity".
But a 1 month ban is to mutch.
Since he is NEW thought.
This is a lession to you, for giving your account away to someone else.
I don't say unban. I would say: Shorter the ban to some weeks.
See topic in general discussion (which should have been posted here...).

I say: "Keep the ban!"
You won't get unbanned in my opinion, you minged arround a lot, also I don't care whether your mum, dad or grandma is playing with your accoutn, you minge arround, you get banned that's it.
Dare to think!
Gotta love the nude lholz ;D
(07-29-2010, 04:52 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: I don't care whether your mum, dad or grandma is playing with your accoutn.

Win xD
Topic closed. Use the topic "Sorry" at this unban section.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well, Jizzame you did it, you finally killed an admin, a life long dream of all our ancestors. The courage, Skill and Talent into doing this is an achievement like no other, it will never be forgotten, you my friend will be REMEMBERED!
and lol at nudelholz "I don't care whether your mum, dad or grandma is playing with your...."
hmm i wonder what the end is?
"I don't care whether your mum, dog or butler is fiddling with your....Igloo?"
My version!