Sorry
Ok, listen up.

Your account is your responsebillity!
Bit harsh. Can't he at least have the ban shortened? To a week or something?
It's not up to me. I ain't admin or moderator.

But I bet Soul and the other admin(s) will say the same that I did.
yea i agree with gYsteZ that it's your account and your responsibility, but i do not agree with that being kind to your little brother and let him try Gmod makes you deserve a ban for a MONTH! ive experienced this myself, when my friend just went on my PC while i was at the bathroom and he managed to get me banned for 24 hours in like.. 5 minutes?! >.< Now my favourite server is Of course FearLess ^^
and if thi so-called (Tounge) Soap told him to actually do that stuff, he is also involved. ban Soap for.. an hour? Tounge kinda unnecessary, yea Tounge
okay but at least i think Jizzame deserves to be unbanned or at LEAST getting a shorter ban because he now knows that it's not a good idea to let someone else play on his Steam and he has learnt from that so it will not happen again. aint that right? So i "vote" for an Unban
Well. I kinda think 1 mounth is a long time.
What about short it down to.. I don't know. Weeks?
Cheers Dreadlocks
Remember Reach.
(07-28-2010, 10:12 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: yea i agree with gYsteZ that it's your account and your responsibility, but i do not agree with that being kind to your little brother and let him try Gmod makes you deserve a ban for a MONTH! ive experienced this myself, when my friend just went on my PC while i was at the bathroom and he managed to get me banned for 24 hours in like.. 5 minutes?! >.< Now my favourite server is Of course FearLess ^^
and if thi so-called (Tounge) Soap told him to actually do that stuff, he is also involved. ban Soap for.. an hour? Tounge kinda unnecessary, yea Tounge
okay but at least i think Jizzame deserves to be unbanned or at LEAST getting a shorter ban because he now knows that it's not a good idea to let someone else play on his Steam and he has learnt from that so it will not happen again. aint that right? So i "vote" for an Unban

Just to clarify, did NOT tell him to kill the admin, Smile But on everything else I agree.
Your not getting unbanned, its your fault as much as it is your brothers .
wow and i actually thought this was better than vent mob at least if an admin was killed on there they would only ban you for a week at most. The admin who ban me completely abuses power i noticed that ever since i started playing this server.
well to be honset its your loss i was actually going to donate yesterday
The old phrase: One man's sins should not be another mans punishment comes to mind.
Remember Reach.
(07-29-2010, 08:43 AM)Jizzame Wrote: wow and i actually thought this was better than vent mob at least if an admin was killed on there they would only ban you for a week at most. The admin who ban me completely abuses power i noticed that ever since i started playing this server.
well to be honset its your loss i was actually going to donate yesterday
The old phrase: One man's sins should not be another mans punishment comes to mind.

Well im sure its gona be changed, but what your brother must of done had to be bad, I think you should talk to him bout it