Ban request Sanik
Name of player: Sanik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9678560

Time in GMT: Around 11:50 Eastern Europe time

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I just went to the Slum apartments, just stood in the hallway and the guy just told me that ''they own the slum apartmets and they want me gone'' so I told them that they own the doors, not the hallway and they just shot me. Not sure Banana_Prototype (the other guy), but Sanik killed me. I think they both were breaking the rules.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18UfAGykBNA
First of all i cant see your video for the second you were trespassing our home we warned you to leave you even tried to propblock our prop keypad and at the end we had a prop close to the door but some minge rebel destroyed it we even told you...
(10-06-2012, 09:05 AM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: First of all i cant see your video for the second you were trespassing our home we warned you to leave you even tried to propblock our prop keypad and at the end we had a prop close to the door but some minge rebel destroyed it we even told you...

Like I would care. All I care about is that you RDM me.
Oh yeah i forgot we pointed fucking two M4 at you and you wouldnt leave

RDM? You fucking trespassed our home broke Fear Rp minged around and Propblocked and you tell us we RDMed you? BTW 2.00 you propblocking
Ofc we kill u if you prop block us and you had no fear rp we told you too leave and we Aimed at you and you dident Move. because of this ban request you have banned yourself you Broke the rules not us
We will let the admins decide that.
They had every right to kill you, you just wanted to provoke and get them banned.

However Ransu is banned for 24 hours for propblocking.

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.