Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
I came in at roughly 1:32AM I believe (GMT) and joined Lesley Chow and Astro. Kala rammed us and kill lesley for no reason. I killed him as I already had a gun out.

We never spoke to anyone. I have proof of sniping and the sex/rape RP which Lesley declined to and you kept continuing.

You(meaning the group of people) breached the door. Don't even lie. 4 Of your members at the very least had guns. Your little gang continually RDM, harass violently RP. It's never passive.

You broke in so we fired. Self defense you were tresspassing.

You were shot in the head by Lesley Chow not me. He told you to stop several times and you continued so you were harassing him.

The sniping I know for a fact Theo is involved in the sniping might I add you and your little group bring the worst out in him. he's a really nice user other than that.
Heart Everything has been sorted out. I am abandoning this thread. Heart
Wweee, you sure know how to please me, home'girl.
(10-03-2012, 01:10 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I came in at roughly 1:32AM I believe (GMT) and joined Lesley Chow and Astro. Kala rammed us and kill lesley for no reason. I killed him as I already had a gun out.

We never spoke to anyone. I have proof of sniping and the sex/rape RP which Lesley declined to and you kept continuing.

You(meaning the group of people) breached the door. Don't even lie. 4 Of your members at the very least had guns. Your little gang continually RDM, harass violently RP. It's never passive.

You were shot in the head by Lesley Chow not me. He told you to stop several times and you continued so you were harassing him.

The sniping I know for a fact Theo is involved in the sniping might I add you and your little group bring the worst out in him. he's a really nice user other than that.

From the reports, you pulled a Mac 10 whilst he had a AK47 pointed at you. FearRP still applies at such a close range especially in an AK47 to Mac 10 situation.Care to explain?

Our group may have raided you and the reasons were stated previously. That still does not warrant you to go and shoot unarmed witnesses that are part of the group. I don't believe so, shortly after the incident we spoke with Vauld and you were banned shortly after for Admin Disrespect. We actually did have a passiveRP once you two were gone, it was the Evo Library RP. Turned out quite well, Vauld was there for that.

Lesley Chow can't shoot me in the head for something that happened in OOC/LOOC. Therefore it is RDM, care to counter?

Theomenz and his attitude around us has nothing to do with this. Therefore it's completely invalid, anymore you wish to argue about?

Quote: Everything has been sorted out. I am abandoning this thread.

Thanks babe
(10-03-2012, 02:36 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 01:10 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I came in at roughly 1:32AM I believe (GMT) and joined Lesley Chow and Astro. Kala rammed us and kill lesley for no reason. I killed him as I already had a gun out.

From the reports, you pulled a Mac 10 whilst he had a AK47 pointed at you. FearRP still applies at such a close range especially in an AK47 to Mac 10 situation.Care to explain?

Our group may have raided you and the reasons were stated previously. That still does not warrant you to go and shoot unarmed witnesses that are part of the group. I don't believe so, shortly after the incident we spoke with Vauld and you were banned shortly after for Admin Disrespect. We actually did have a passiveRP once you two were gone, it was the Evo Library RP. Turned out quite well, Vauld was there for that.

Lesley Chow can't shoot me in the head for something that happened in OOC/LOOC. Therefore it is RDM, care to counter?

Theomenz and his attitude around us has nothing to do with this. Therefore it's completely invalid, anymore you wish to argue about?

Quote: Everything has been sorted out. I am abandoning this thread.

Thanks babe

I am not abandoning it. I didn't have a mac 10. I am not Lesley Chow. I was behind Kala with an Mp5 to his head that i already had out.

You were all armed and shooting us in our base. If you were unarmed then I'm sorry you got caught in the cross fire?

Actually Theo is completely involved in this seeing as he was with you AWPing us which I have footage of.

You were talking via mic in IC trying to rape RP lesley chow (NOT ME) he chose to shoot you after telling you to stop several times.

I already had my gun out. FearRP should of applied to Kala but he breaks all the rules sooo yeah.

You raided us due to our Job title that's all. I still expect an admin to deal with this even if Astro doesn't want anything done, Lesley and I still do.
Thread locked. I will be posting a decision soon.

Right. Logs confirmed your story.

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.