Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aviation
I thought class 1 medical was needed for all airlines?

I'm thinking at A-Level, Maths, Physics, Drama, Psychology
(08-02-2016, 02:53 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: I thought class 1 medical was needed for all airlines?

I'm thinking at A-Level, Maths, Physics, Drama, Psychology

Indeed, the Class 1 medical is required, but I was just saying if someone were to fail it and could no longer fly airliners, a degree would help with getting another job. Sort of just a plan B I guess if things didn't work out.

A nice range of subjects there, the maths and physics will definitely be valuable for flying the airliners.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Do you still play that Plane Simulator game? I remember like a year or 2 ago U had a thread of some Airplane Game that was really cool.
(08-02-2016, 05:17 PM)Envy Wrote: Do you still play that Plane Simulator game? I remember like a year or 2 ago U had a thread of some Airplane Game that was really cool.

Yeah I still have it, though I haven't played it much recently with exams and what not going on.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Hey as you know I would like to get my pilots license when I older or when I'm 16 getting my solo license. I am mentored by a pilot named Dimitri and I build a kit plane with a few others at wings field bluebell on the weekends I have loved aviation since I was about in the second grade and my dream I to pilot Gulfstream's if you do not know Gulfstreams an executive jets or private jets they also make some other special mission aircaft also so ya If anyone ever wants to talk aviation give me a heads up I love airplanes.
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nick's post:
  • Forgee