Unperma Request
Dear Dubwub - you are only to provide any evidence or witness testimonials to this case, not interrogate admins. Stay within your boundaries or I will apply disciplinary measures.

EDIT: Dub decided to continue being immature and has now been banned from the forums.
(09-18-2012, 09:07 PM)Dubwub Wrote: For one, i know pretty much everyone abused that tool and still uses Dupes from the time it was enabled.
Everybody caught abusing it will face disciplinary actions.

(09-18-2012, 09:07 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Secondly, I believe Admins boosted up the Prop limit for most of his recent Duplication Pastes. That isn't his problem, it's the Administrators.
No, we haven't changed the proplimit for him.

(09-18-2012, 09:07 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Blackdog was allowed using these dupes even from SA Approval if i remember correctly.
Nope.

(09-18-2012, 09:08 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Final decision rux? Its been 3 posts since the original, hardly enough discussion has been had for a Final decision regarding this topic
3 posts here, yeah, however countless minutes and hours of private conversations between you and almost every admin on this team.

(09-18-2012, 09:08 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Again I state, I am almost positive it was you who supplied that specific set of evocity props at that time

Do you have anything to back up your accusations with?
Right, because you know everything.

I know for myself who lifted prop limit up to the certain amount of prop needed for the duplication, and then lowered it again, he will remain nameless.

Quote:Dear Dubwub - you are only to provide any evidence or witness testimonials to this case, not interrogate admins. Stay within your boundaries or I will apply disciplinary measures.

Go ahead.

(09-18-2012, 09:32 PM)Mahti Wrote: And why is dubwub posting in here.

Dubwub*
I think we should stop focusing on who did this, or who did that, and simply focus on the main points here. Blackdog, bypassed the prop limit, which clearly, isn't allowed. But let me say, at the same token, he states that these props were only used in passive RP events. I'm not going to take sides here, because really both parties are right. Blackdog bypassed the prop limit, but he also used them for passive RP's, and that's the main point in the matter. Personally I don't agree with the ban in the first place, and it's not because I was in FUMUKU or because I know blackdog, I know everyone here.. It's for the simple reason of, I enjoy passive RP'ing, and when someone promotes it, I enjoy that. But at that, he also broke the rules while promoting the passive RP. And really, I feel like a lot of this conflict is drama and personal vendettas. Overall my personal view is, blackdog, even though breaking the rules, was only promoting passive RP. I'm going to be 100% Unbiased here, even if it was some random guy.. Do I think that offence deserves a permaban? No, I just really don't.
No i dont have any proof of her provideing them, i did not think i would be perma banned for somthing like this provided for passiveRP months after the fact, so i did not take pictures.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Going on about how Vauld said this is Blackdogs fault on bypassing the prop limit...And ive posted this somewhere else and discussed it and some of you know it.

Not attacking you Vauld just bringing your sentence to the table.

How the hell could Blackdog of bypassed the limit himself when all of this happened after he was demoted? Only admins have access to change the prop limit or use the magnetize tool. Blackdog never had a offense to begin with, all he did was paste a build that a admin had to of magnetized for him. Just listen to that sentence closely.

Here's a more..Explained version if you STILL dont understand...

Admins have access only to changing the prop limit via ULX and only have access to the magnetize prop. Two of those things are somehow being blamed on Blackdog which it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to do since hes not a admin in the first place. If anything we should of made this a "Oh shit, sorry for the inconvenience Blackdog, continue the passive RP your doing and helping the server."

Blackdog never did anything wrong, he just pasted a dupe a admin had said was okay and was sure it was fine until all of this happened.

Thanks for your time.

inb4 some admin attacks me for my opinion c:
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(09-18-2012, 09:52 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Admins have access only to changing the prop limit via ULX and only have access to the magnetize prop. Two of those things are somehow being blamed on Blackdog which it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to do since hes not a admin in the first place.

He had access to making those dupes himself as an admin.

(09-18-2012, 09:52 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Blackdog never did anything wrong, he just pasted a dupe a admin had said was okay and was sure it was fine until all of this happened.

Not a single admin has confirmed this. Nobody has said "I gave him the tools and permission to do so." Nothing to back up his claims and you already know this.

At this point I'd like to mention that the permanent ban was not applied just because you abused the tools. You know this - let's look at your signature:
Quote:Ive been perma for:"Working against the unity and stability of the admin team" for having "intentions opposite the community" and that I "shouldn't be a part of FL anymore"

As a former admin, you have an excellent knowledge and understanding of our rules, policies, values and operational methods. You have knowingly gone against the previously mentioned multiple times after your demotion from our team. Here we have FUMUKU super-aggressive RP cases, flying tanks, forum violations and the already mentioned Magnetize case.

Your friends haven't been too nice either.
Alexia got demoted for actions she carried out with you.
Joey Skylynx and Dubwub - both permanently banned, hanging around you.

Also, we both know you've always been loyal to another community, even when you were an admin here you wore their tag all the time. So why do you want to come back so badly? We know you and your friends don't like us, we do not want to deal with your troubles all the time - why are we even going through this then?
Are you just looking for an argument for the fun of it? Trying to make us look stupid? Trying to 'score a win' against us? You're not really making much sense with this.
Because i have fun when i'm RPing on the server? Is this not reason enough to want to be allowed back in?

And what exactly does me belonging to another community have to do with any of this?

You guys knew I was with them from before I became an admin and it was not an issue, from the time i WAS an admin and it still was not an issue, and to the time after i was demoted, why is this suddenly an issue now?
I'm pretty sure every other permanently banned player would love to get back in and they'd definitely have (what they call) fun.

Well you guys just keep going on about how bad it is here and how much better it's there, so why won't you just stay gone and save us the trouble?

We didn't have a problem with it in the beginning because you didn't make into one. Now, your friends have become known troublemakers on FL and turned to spreading dirt about us and our community. Mysteriously, they've also grown interest in the same community you've been affiliated with. But you didn't do any advertising or recruiting, right? That would be wrong and bannable.
(09-18-2012, 10:25 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Well you guys just keep going on about how bad it is here and how much better it's there, so why won't you just stay gone and save us the trouble?

Because I would perfer not being forced out of a community against my will when ive put nearly a year of time into it, supported it via donation, and admin work, and made great friends here.

Why exactly would I want to stay gone?

And what exactly is the trouble you speak of?
(09-18-2012, 09:52 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Going on about how Vauld said this is Blackdogs fault on bypassing the prop limit...And ive posted this somewhere else and discussed it and some of you know it.

Not attacking you Vauld just bringing your sentence to the table.

How the hell could Blackdog of bypassed the limit himself when all of this happened after he was demoted? Only admins have access to change the prop limit or use the magnetize tool. Blackdog never had a offense to begin with, all he did was paste a build that a admin had to of magnetized for him. Just listen to that sentence closely.

Here's a more..Explained version if you STILL dont understand...

Admins have access only to changing the prop limit via ULX and only have access to the magnetize prop. Two of those things are somehow being blamed on Blackdog which it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to do since hes not a admin in the first place. If anything we should of made this a "Oh shit, sorry for the inconvenience Blackdog, continue the passive RP your doing and helping the server."

Blackdog never did anything wrong, he just pasted a dupe a admin had said was okay and was sure it was fine until all of this happened.

Thanks for your time.

inb4 some admin attacks me for my opinion c:

He made those magnetized dupes during the time he was still an Admin. The fact that he chose to still use them inspite of knowing perfectly he is basically exploiting is his issue and has been punished for doing so.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.