Unperma Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right
I've restored all of the deleted posts in this thread. I want to see with a clear eye whats going on here, not have half of the evidence removed.

To admins: DO NOT DELETE OR EDIT ANY MORE POSTS

I can't post more now, I've got a lesson soon, but I'll be back soon enough.
All of them used for PassiveRP??

Flower shop = Massive weed farm behind.

Those huge bases made molotov-proof = You used them to store the contraband you stole in your raids, meaning there was a source of income. Can we stop lying and focus on BOTH facts here?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Reviewed case and will write here what I think of it. I'm going to review this objectively and will treat this as I would do for any other person.

Fact is, that the proplimit has been bypassed (exploited). Let's see what the rules say about this:

Quote:1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban

We have a zero tolerance policy, which basically means I don't even have to continue and can deny the unban request right now already. But I will say something more about the proplimit.

I will now respond to the argument that the props were used for Passive RP purposes. Even if it was spawned for Passive RP purposes, this is still not a reason to spawn so many props.

Claimed by BlackDog is that Ruxandra supplied the specific props. Since this claim is not supported with evidence and since he is not sure about it but 'almost positive', I can't use this claim.

A structure spawned by BlackDog easily contains 300 props, without mentioning the other entities applied to it (fading door tool, keypad, welds) these are way too many entities for a member.

Imagine if only 5 people will do the same as BlackDog did.

5 x 300 = 1500 entities

Now the same amount of players, the same calculation, but with the proplimit not being abused (with 5 extra entities as compensation for keypads, fading doors etc)

5 x 30 = 150 entities

10 times more entities to handle for the server. This stresses the server and will make it crash more often, and that is why the proplimit has been set to 30. Gmod12's engine has a small modelprecache buffer and once it's full, the server will crash.

Since Faustie is concerned about biased decisions (according to his post here), I will not judge the unban request different than any other.

And after reading both opinions, from both sides, I decide that the unban request has been denied.

Also a small note according Noobias' ban. He is not banned for writing in this thread, but he is banned for impersonating and insulting an admin, by doing this:

Coal Felpz @ Tornado warning has changed their name to [FL] Ruxandra @ Ugly dumb bitch.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.