[Ban Request] wweee2345
(09-11-2012, 02:50 AM)earl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 02:37 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Again, Im not quite seeing how this puts direct validation of proof on me.

Waiting for your response.

>Look's at video

>Sees apartment scene, "These es me claws!!one!1!, I ar dee em you!"

>/me facepalms

You don't see any rule infractions on your part?
You are a pretty stubborn one, now aren't ya?

Why did you take a cut at Nevinator with your "claws"?

I see it as RDM/Fail RP, your a cat..woman..dog..bear..thing, that knifes people..?

Seems like a pleasant RP.

EDIT : Posting from my main account because I got un-permed off it, now your claim about me being permed from forums is not valid at all.

He was never RDMed by that player in that video at all. It shows a clip of a player knifing him once with 'claws', him breaking fearRP and then Reliqua RDMing that player by backstabbing.

Why he was interrupting and obviously following the player to harass the person. This being a clearly valid reason, he calls the character ugly, continues to follow and eventually continues to verbally harass the player once more.

In my own defense, I'm entitled to be stern and stubborn on the situation as it does relate to my record, does it not?

As for your involvement, all I've heard is you talking in Teamspeak and a small clip of you setting up a lifeguard stand. Now how are you relevant to the video?
(09-11-2012, 03:02 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 02:37 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Again, Im not quite seeing how this puts direct validation of proof on me.

>Look's at video

>/me facepalms

I see it as RDM/Fail RP, your a cat..woman..dog..bear..thing, that knifes people..?

EDIT : Posting from my main account because I got un-permed off it, now your claim about me being permed from forums is not valid at all.

He was never RDMed by that player in that video at all. It shows a clip of a player knifing him once with 'claws', him breaking fearRP and then Reliqua RDMing that player by backstabbing.

Why he was interrupting and obviously following the player to harass the person. This being a clearly valid reason, he calls the character ugly, continues to follow and eventually continues to verbally harass the player once more.

In my own defense, I'm entitled to be stern and stubborn on the situation as it does relate to my record, does it not?

As for your involvement, all I've heard is you talking in Teamspeak and a small clip of you setting up a lifeguard stand. Now how are you relevant to the video?

Incorrect, FearRP only applies from Melee weapons if it is from behind, or if you properly state that you are using the melee weapon in a hostile way, instead of "Ohmergawd i has claws, ima scratch you" Where no command was issued. And you never had your "claws (finger nails)" to my wrist, or throat, or in anyway RP'ed it out.
(09-11-2012, 03:06 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:02 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:

>Look's at video

>/me facepalms

Incorrect, FearRP only applies from Melee weapons if it is from behind, or if you properly state that you are using the melee weapon in a hostile way, instead of "Ohmergawd i has claws, ima scratch you" Where no command was issued. And you never had your "claws (finger nails)" to my wrist, or throat, or in anyway RP'ed it out.

You sure about that?
You clearly ran away before any RP could actually be started. How is that not FailRP and FearRP?

A melee weapon at such a short range is definitely fearRP in my opinion. In the video, it clearly shows me almost right on top of you with my knife and you running away.
Name one reason why i would be afraid of Claws, Also known as finger nails? You scratched me, congrats, i would not only call that Random, but attempted RDM, as i had no correlation to you, and i was a fireman.
(09-11-2012, 03:14 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Name one reason why i would be afraid of Claws, Also known as finger nails? You scratched me, congrats, i would not only call that Random, but attempted RDM, as i had no correlation to you, and i was a fireman.

No correlation, eh?
You clearly show yourself in the video verbally harassing the said character. Does he/she not suppose to have a response back?

The women obviously stabbed you to get your attention about the situation and you made the decision to run off. Purely all on you, man
(09-11-2012, 03:02 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Reliqua RDMing that player by backstabbing.

Lol, you know you're fucked when you try to turn the BR on someone who isn't even involved in the original request, other than being a witness. Didn't want to be involved, but here it goes. I witnessed wee propkilling and backstabbing people, for what it's worth. And I'd like to see where I RDMd someone with a knife? Last thing I remember involving a knife, was you going around knifing people, racking up 4 kills in a mere 12 minutes. Sounds like RDM to me. But hey, that's not what this is about, is it? Smile Once you have the time on the video in which I broke some rule, other than metagaming(Which I did, I'm not going to lie.), you go ahead and post the time up, and we'll see what you're trying to use to get yourself out of a ban.
(09-11-2012, 03:18 AM)Reliqua Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:02 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Reliqua RDMing that player by backstabbing.

Lol, you know you're fucked when you try to turn the BR on someone who isn't even involved in the original request, other than being a witness. Didn't want to be involved, but here it goes. I witnessed wee propkilling and backstabbing people, for what it's worth. And I'd like to see where I RDMd someone with a knife? Last thing I remember involving a knife, was you going around knifing people, racking up 4 kills in a mere 12 minutes. Sounds like RDM to me. But hey, that's not what this is about, is it? Smile Once you have the time on the video in which I broke some rule, other than metagaming(Which I did, I'm not going to lie.), you go ahead and post the time up, and we'll see what you're trying to use to get yourself out of a ban.

Lets see, were first going to refer to the hotel scene where you followed the women downstairs and backstabbed her (This being verifiable by sound). Another scene being shortly after with spartanjunior where you CDMed a man saying the phrase, "I got you, bro."

There is no proof in that video that I knifed anyone, not even an animation for the backstab. You again only witnessed two scenes with the player, first in the Apartments and second outside the tunnel. Each where you committed your own form of RDM/CDM.

Reliqua, Im just pointing out the obvious and what is clearly located in the video; nothing more.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This honestly looks like a revenge thread from Fumukians,just would like to point that out. When I looked in the video,and I never saw Wweee kill somone that was not playing around just as he was. I would honestly like to see the full video as well as Mahti,I am not sure if you cut out the video because your mom is doing some sex rp upstairs and being to loud or are you trying to hide something? You had many people break rules on the video yet you chose only to leave Wweee on this Ban request, maybe you should have warned the guys about breaking rules before you start posting ban requests on people.

Thank you for your time.
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: -snip-

If it was a revenge thread from Fumukians, then I wouldn't be advocating for it, would I? The only clans I've ever been in were Black Talon and S.A.A.
Clearly it's not about FUMUKU for me.

Next, I don't really see how you're directly involved, Sn0w.

And to Weee, care to get me a time on that backstab? I don't see it.
And to your claim of me CDMing. When I said, "I got you, man." I was saying that jokingly to Campress, as I was metagaming, and was talking about picking her up, as you can tell by my words before that, "I'll come pick you up, Camp." I said sorry over my ingame mic to whoever I ran over, which seeing the video, I know is you.
(09-11-2012, 03:54 AM)Reliqua Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: -snip-

If it was a revenge thread from Fumukians, then I wouldn't be advocating for it, would I? The only clans I've ever been in were Black Talon and S.A.A.
Clearly it's not about FUMUKU for me.

Next, I don't really see how you're directly involved, Sn0w.

And to Weee, care to get me a time on that backstab? I don't see it.
And to your claim of me CDMing. When I said, "I got you, man." I was saying that jokingly to Campress, as I was metagaming, and was talking about picking her up, as you can tell by my words before that, "I'll come pick you up, Camp." I said sorry over my ingame mic to whoever I ran over, which seeing the video, I know is you.

Not quite seeing that at all. Campress was nowhere near the scene at the time. Sure, I can get you a time. Skip to, Oh wait....we can't. The video is deleted.