[Ban Request] wweee2345
Saying "I watched his every move" does not mean i was backseat administrating.

You were merely hanging out with us In-game, being a complete minge. So all i had to do was keep fraps on, and you would minge around/near us, or even directly at us. (Propsmashing Our Cars, along with Propblocking mine and Campress's cars at UM, and along with propclimbing out of Campress's fort at UM. If anything, you were the one following us and being a minge.
Incase the stove throwing at tides wasn't recognizable

I am in direct relevance to the case, seeing as I was there on TS3, and in-game.

Clearly shows..

Job : Lifeguard

Name : Tony "Wweee" Vilano

Clan : Shadow Associates Agency Agent

Description : I'm a satan worshipper

[Image: oNLPN.jpg]
(09-11-2012, 12:38 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Saying "I watched his every move" does not mean i was backseat administrating.

You were merely hanging out with us In-game, being a complete minge. So all i had to do was keep fraps on, and you would minge around/near us, or even directly at us. (Propsmashing Our Cars, along with Propblocking mine and Campress's cars at UM, and along with propclimbing out of Campress's fort at UM. If anything, you were the one following us and being a minge.

I dont believe so, you stating that clearly completes the assumption that you were following me. Its obviously seen in the video where half the time, the player in the video is not in a group. All of the video clearly showing you were watching and following the player for a long period of time. Obviously to get evidence off responses in TS that he was doing something. Majority of the time, it seems the player had taken lead while you continually followed after him/her. Plain and Simple, you knew exactly what you were doing, intentions are quite clear in both the video and your reaction in this thread. Explain how it isn't backseat administration?

You clearly went right to the player off join, where you then started to record. To me it just looks like you were more interested with this player being banned because of his relevancy to a friends ban than actually attempting to Roleplay on the server. You followed the player attempting to take the role of admin by watching everyone of his actions; where you've clearly covered up on clips for your friends to maintain anonymous.

By the way, Earl. Aren't you banned on the forums?
There is no obvious correlation from the in-game name and description and it can't be based on that assumption.
Alright, as you wish.

HD Full Videos are being provided shortly.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 12:38 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Saying "I watched his every move" does not mean i was backseat administrating.

I dont believe so, you stating that clearly completes the assumption that you were following me. Its obviously seen in the video where half the time, the player in the video is not in a group. All of the video clearly showing you were watching and following the player for a long period of time. Obviously to get evidence off responses in TS that he was doing something. Majority of the time, it seems the player had taken lead while you continually followed after him/her. Plain and Simple, you knew exactly what you were doing, intentions are quite clear in both the video and your reaction in this thread. Explain how it isn't backseat administration?

You clearly went right to the player off join, where you then started to record. To me it just looks like you were more interested with this player being banned because of his relevancy to a friends ban than actually attempting to Roleplay on the server. You followed the player attempting to take the role of admin by watching everyone of his actions; where you've clearly covered up on clips for your friends to maintain anonymous.

There is no obvious correlation from the in-game name and description and it can't be based on that assumption.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to put two-and-two together.

You were seen violating acceptable prop usage guidelines, and rules.

I consider this to be a HUGE infraction.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: By the way, Earl. Aren't you banned on the forums?
Lol

Also, find me someone else with the IG-Name, Tony "Wweee" Villano, has the desc "I'm a satan worshipper", and had their job as Lifeguard at the corresponding time. Oh wait, you can't. It's not possible, because it is you, sitting here blatently lying isn't going to help your cause at all. If I were you, I'd admit to my wrong doing, and call it a day. Not much more you can do, you were caught red-handed, and can't be bothered to receive the corresponding punishment.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)Dave Grusin and Morgan Ames Wrote: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
(09-11-2012, 01:09 AM)arl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:

It doesn't take a brain scientist to put two-and-two together.

You were seen violating acceptable prop usage guidelines, and rules.

I consider this to be a HUGE infraction.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: By the way, Earl. Aren't you banned on the forums?
Lol

Also, find me someone else with the IG-Name, Tony "Wweee" Villano, has the desc "I'm a satan worshipper", and had their job as Lifeguard at the corresponding time. Oh wait, you can't. It's not possible, because it is you, sitting here blatently lying isn't going to help your cause at all. If I were you, I'd admit to my wrong doing, and call it a day. Not much more you can do, you were caught red-handed, and can't be bothered to receive the corresponding punishment.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)Dave Grusin and Morgan Ames Wrote: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Yet again, earl. What part did you take in the event?
There were two, there is no verifiable steam name and the in-game name isn't that clearly seen as well.

Actually that specific tag was held by a large group of people especially being part of your Satanist Group as well.
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Yet again, earl. What part did you take in the event?
There were two, there is no verifiable steam name and the in-game name isn't that clearly seen as well.

Actually that specific tag was held by a large group of people especially being part of your Satanist Group as well.

That group has absolutely no direct link to FL, now quit using bullsh*t claims in an argument and establish a real argument with facts, and relevant information. If you're going to start a poorly played argument, at least TRY to finish it up with somewhat of an intuition, and a tad bit of dignity.
(Which is lost due to the incredibly high amounts of lies spitting from your mouth)

EDIT : Link to my satanist group I made as a joke, this obviously has tons of relevance to FearLess roleplay.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SatansDisciples

EDIT #2 :
(09-11-2012, 12:57 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Yet again, earl. What part did you take in the event?

If you listen, you hear my voice. I was directly involved in this event, ask Nevinator, Campress, Reliqua, SpartanJunior.
(09-11-2012, 01:21 AM)arl Wrote:

That group has absolutely no direct link to FL, now quit using bullsh*t claims in an argument and establish a real argument with facts, and relevant information. If you're going to start a poorly played argument, at least TRY to finish it up with somewhat of an intuition, and a tad bit of dignity.
(Which is lost due to the incredibly high amounts of lies spitting from your mouth)

EDIT : Link to my satanist group I made as a joke, this obviously has tons of relevance to FearLess roleplay.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SatansDisciples

Im not quite seeing how your relevance to this case puts you as any sort of witness. So again, why are you posting here?

No one stated in the group, it was limited to Steam. It obviously has a base that is a large part of FL players that almost directly links it to the server.

My dignity is still in tact and I dont believe I have spoken a lie. Im just speaking the obvious and what's there in plain site.

Edit: Teamspeak isn't valid evidence as a witness just like Steam Chat is. Are you specifically seen in the video? I believe not.
Your lieing just by saying he was not involved. He was with you, and us, the entire time. Need video proof?
(09-11-2012, 01:31 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: My dignity is still in tact and I dont believe I have spoken a lie. Im just speaking the obvious and what's there in plain site.

(09-10-2012, 05:47 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Lets put this out for starters. There actually was two lifeguards at this point and time; both me and earl. Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

[Image: f9Cya.png]

Either..

A) You can't read, it clearly says, "Tumor Remover" on my job.
or
B) You are still neglecting the fact that you have lost this war thus we called "[Ban Request] wweee2345"

I think it's B.

(09-10-2012, 05:47 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

No distinguishing, eh?

I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit".
This single handed statement just killed your little plot to flip this situation onto me.
I have 3 RP Points, 5 are required to wear the "Female Suit."

It is impossible for me to be that "Woman Minging" seeing as I only have 3 RP Points, and it is not possible for me to wear that woman suit.