[Ban Request] wweee2345
(09-11-2012, 04:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F-XD8A8MWg

Here is the video.

Toxic sn0w (Reefan) : dont post here. An admin should give you a nice hefty warning for the drama you are trying to bring here. Making shit comments as if i am here to claim revenge for Fumuku users... I was a Clearance D member, probably jumped on twice with the members and did some RP. Other than that, i just did this Ban Request because of how in that ban request against them, Wweee made it seem like he is so perfect, when in reality, he breaks the rules too. So do not tell me i did this for revenge, i did this for justice.

I made this nice and long, uncut videos, HD.

So can an admin start basing this ban request off the evidence, and stop allowing this user to try and turn things against me, because from what he has is just excuses to why he does things, and lame remarks saying that it isnt him, when clearly i have already shown screenshots that clearly show it IS him. Hopefully the new video will outline that a little more.

Thanks,
Nevinator8

Sounds to me to be a bit of dishonesty here. I'll analyze the video sometime tomorrow when the time is absolutely necessary. As of now, I'm off to bed and will look further into it tomorrow.

Your claim about justice is mighty contradicting. If that were so, then why is this ban request limited to me and not to all of the players that are clearly seen breaking rules in here. Let me restate this again, from the sound of vocals, it sounds like a bunch of friends having a good time and meaning it was only limited to that group. This obviously being so because you did not wished for any other players to be banned, but the one being accused. In the end, all the video shows is you clearly following a player around to have him banned; as well as avoiding the question of other player involvement, which you have continued to ignore.
(09-11-2012, 04:42 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 04:24 AM)earl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: This honestly looks like a revenge thread from Fumukians,just would like to point that out. When I looked in the video,and I never saw Wweee kill somone that was not playing around just as he was. I would honestly like to see the full video as well as Mahti,I am not sure if you cut out the video because your mom is doing some sex rp upstairs and being to loud or are you trying to hide something? You had many people break rules on the video yet you chose only to leave Wweee on this Ban request, maybe you should have warned the guys about breaking rules before you start posting ban requests on people.

Thank you for your time.

You're not involved.

I have reported your post for posing without the sufficient right.

Thanks!

Not going to argue with your uneccesary comments,if you would like to talk further more then add me on steam or pm me
"Thanks"

You weren't supposed to post here in the first place.

You think I'm going to negotiate with your unnecessary spelled right terms? Also, I would add you on Steam, but last time I had you on steam you told me to "grow a d*ck"
Who says i can record everyone goofing off?

Seeing as you were usually nearby screwing around, why should that go unpunished. I have seen people get banned for "messing off" just with friends for the heck of it, but why should you be treated any differently?

You broke the rules, do not try and say that you were not the only one, because in truth, there were many more, which obviously i cannot manage to capture at the same time.

Sorry but seriously denying this stuff is bad enough, i can and will post more evidence of other people too that were involved, and goofing off, and i am sure it will make you happy.

Until tomorrow,
Nevinator
Ban request will be investigated with the proof given (Videos/Pictures).

Thread temporarily closed to avoid further discussion.

Toxic Snow you have a warning for posting without sufficient right.

Thread will be reopened when the investigation is complete or more information is required, which will be stated once reopened.

Regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I have reviewed the case, read the thread, looked at the video carefully, looked at logs, etc. I have reached a conclusion, which I will say once the ban system works again. Untill then, the thread remains closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Ban system working again. Here are the following people that have been banned:

wweee STEAM_0:0:42335499 -> Banned for 5 days for Prop Killing, Prop pushing, RDM. Has also been blacklisted for 25 hour playtime from PTE.

Reliqua STEAM_0:0:21481253 -> Banned for 3 days for Attempted RDM, Fail RP, Random Molotoving.

Spartanjunior STEAM_0:1:39038665 -> Banned for 2 days for Attempted RDM and Fail RP.

Earl STEAM_0:1:53795826 -> Banned for 5 days for Fail RP, Prop pushing and Abusing the Fireman Job.

Campress STEAM_0:1:43702594 -> Banned 2 days for RDMing.

Dead Pixel STEAM_0:0:38357212 -> Permanently banned for prop surfing, has many bans regarding props.

Gemini STEAM_0:1:17968831 -> Banned 1 day for Metagaming, has many bans and should know that Metagaming is against the rules.

Nevinator STEAM_0:0:18452963 -> Banned for 7 days for covering up rulebreakage by editing the evidence.