A ban til' the end of time!
See fuZe is trolling on this thread now, as you can clearly state he's mocking me, so clearly you can tell why I said he trolls.
(07-28-2010, 07:19 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 07:04 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: Ok so yes I did yell at him for stealing my UMP, but I was new, so I didn't fully understand, and also he doesn't play nicely, he rdms, and trolls, I just think putting a perma-gag, and removing all things he could buy to kill some one, blocked off to him, I at least want a Perma-Gag on him, cause he keeps trollng, never stops to think, is there a admin on, cause there isn't, and also I noticed right when I told him I was reporting a ban on him, he suddenly got off, and came to look at this thread, it seems though hes a bit paranoid, and im sure that others Freqdoc, and Ruler of Wax will put up please ban these people, requests, so if you find those that look exactly like mine don't think they are my friends, who don't know these people, and are just helping me, im not even friends with them, they are just aquatences to me, they are just witnesses to me.

It isnt normal after cussing at all europeans that they are minor to you americans that I cuss back ? (:

I quote from one of you, but I cant exactly remember "All american's are stupid fat cunts." this was early in the server before I started recording.
Note that the video is still processing, but will be able to view later, but heres the link, and yes I did lead them on, to only prove to you that they were being total assholes, but remember this was made to help, and not blame me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsyQvwvW...tube_gdata
The amount of times people have complained about you fuze its getting f***ing annoying
fuZe is a constant problem, and he needs to be stopped, and aprently I have alot more witness than they do, and aprently there are lots of complaits about fuZe.
(07-28-2010, 07:30 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: fuZe is a constant problem, and he needs to be stopped, and aprently I have alot more witness than they do, and aprently there are lots of complaits about fuZe.

Tbh you have been here since today so shut up with saying constant problem you have been the constant problem tbh just keep insulting then stop start recording act civilised and then watch us rage at you for what you said before Wink
and then stop the recording and start insulting us again your one fake person dude (:
-Signature removed-
See trolling again this is why I beg an admin to look at this post already, and watch you guys troll all over it, and also I've looked at past requests for bans, and the most I fount were for fuZe.
After discussing with Kenny and S.J. the brother of FuZe, we decided to ban him for a month.

Again changed I know, but that's not because of me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.