Ban Request - Al Capone | Proppushing.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Al Capone

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50822738

Time in GMT: 09-05-2012, 01:35 - 01:37 PM (Forum time)

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Summary: I was walking around almost bored to death when this "HellsFortune" guy parks up his car in the "Car Painting Spot" He exits the car for some reason and gets stuck in the Roof of the Petrol Station, suddenly Al Capone arrives to help him getting unstuck, he spawned a Blue Chair and proppushed him free, after proppushing HellsFortune free he slammed the Chair into the White Golf MK11 which was in the "Car Painting Spot", that resulted in the Golf getting stuck in the gas pump, after they realized he made the car stuck he spawned 1x4 Wooden PHX Prop and started pushing the car INTO the Petrol Pumps instead of away from them, that resulted in Propkilling him self, after spawning he came back to continue unstucking the car, he then managed to Propkill ME and Himself, thats when I quickly turned on Fraps, as I spawned I saw he was proppushing the car once again. I ran over there to record it and saw that he was lifting the car up in the air..

All of this could be fixed by rejoining the server, what he did was unnecessary and could've killed bypasses like me.

He will probably protest against this because I told him I would post it.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIvgq34xbyg

Sorry for the background music, I had my spotify running.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.