Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
(07-29-2010, 11:15 AM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-29-2010, 12:51 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I didn't know how to use the tool gun in the rp

Now that is just bullshit.
It's a normal toolgun where some off the tools are blocked.

He didn't know how to use it period, is what it sounds like.

...ok, it doesn't even matter, he's banned, and its over.
(07-29-2010, 11:15 AM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-29-2010, 12:51 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I didn't know how to use the tool gun in the rp

Now that is just bullshit.
It's a normal toolgun where some off the tools are blocked.

Your just pissed that I was black ops, and was orderd to kill you now fuck of gY
I am sorry, Iv been here longer then you, I am better then you, I am more then you will ever be.
Now you can fuck off, because your a minge, that don't follow rules. You can't be ordered to kill, that's RDM
See gY your an asshole keep on trolling your sure to get banned, and quit doing things out of spite makes you look like a sissy just a heads up.
Im done with this fight with gY cause you can clearly tell he is a trolling minge, and bye I got to apply for NCR on another rp server on their fourms, also gY don't ruin those fourms to we don't want your greasy fingers all over the serious good non-minging rp servers.
Gystez you say you are better than hım. More valuable than hım. May you plz explaın why you are better than hım? Or are you wrıtıng whıle you are angry? Because ıf you do ı suggest a pause. Go to the beach and look at gırls. But remember to lay on your stomach ıf you see someone thats really sexy.

And anyways none have the rıght to say that they are better than another beıng. Because evey human have the equal value, even tho some have more sucess so are we all the same ın the eyes of god.
(07-29-2010, 04:00 PM)Paven Wrote: Gystez you say you are better than hım. More valuable than hım. May you plz explaın why you are better than hım? Or are you wrıtıng whıle you are angry? Because ıf you do ı suggest a pause. Go to the beach and look at gırls. But remember to lay on your stomach ıf you see someone thats really sexy.

And anyways none have the rıght to say that they are better than another beıng. Because evey human have the equal value, even tho some have more sucess so are we all the same ın the eyes of god.

Sorry, Paven. I got a little rage there. But this moron won't stop complaining.
Do you actually know what he is trying to? He is trying to get me banned because I raided.
He says it's RDM. I mean how stupid can you be?
Yeah, that may be so. But I dont tolerate how people say they are more valuable than others. When ınfact each human lıfe got the same value.
(07-29-2010, 06:50 PM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-29-2010, 04:00 PM)Paven Wrote: Gystez you say you are better than hım. More valuable than hım. May you plz explaın why you are better than hım? Or are you wrıtıng whıle you are angry? Because ıf you do ı suggest a pause. Go to the beach and look at gırls. But remember to lay on your stomach ıf you see someone thats really sexy.

Sorry, Paven. I got a little rage there. But this moron won't stop complaining.
Do you actually know what he is trying to? He is trying to get me banned because I raided.
He says it's RDM. I mean how stupid can you be?

If you really were better you would shrug off me killing you under a order from the presidnt, and I shruged off you rdming me, but no you want to be an asshole, and drag this out.
I can understand why Director would want Gystez banned, but in this thread, the person to be banned has been banned. If you both REALLY want each other banned, or me (because I know you were threatening to do it), then post it in its own thread.
(07-29-2010, 10:29 PM)Ruler Of Wax Wrote: I can understand why Director would want Gystez banned, but in this thread, the person to be banned has been banned. If you both REALLY want each other banned, or me (because I know you were threatening to do it), then post it in its own thread.

I did. But he keeps argueing and going off topic in all other topics. :S